Hybrid View

Question Bad Experiences with ICDSoft?

I'm a newbie looking for a web hosting service. ICDSoft looks like it will give me much more than I need at a reasonable price, and I keep reading good things about this service. So let me ask about ICDSoft in a reverse manner: Has anyone had any recent BAD experiences with ICDSoft. Or worded another way: Does anyone know any reason why I should avoid ICDSoft?

TIA, Bill

I havent seen many posts about users having bad experiences with that company. I just did a search, which I suggest you do by clicking the search button at the top of this page, and I have found many good posts about them

Below is one of them:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hlight=ICDSoft

Originally posted by AdamTuttle
    I havent seen many posts about users having bad experiences with that company. I just did a search, which I suggest you do
    Hi Adam, I had done this before I posted my original message. FWIW, I found lots of good posts about ICDSoft, but very little negative and most of that was from older posts.

What I need from ICDSoft is a place to post a page advertising my shareware program, then lots more space to post my digital scrapbooks so that I no longer have to send prints to friends/relatives. In lieu of not finding anything really negative about them, I'll sign up sometime next week.

Thanks, Bill

My recommendation is to do tracerts and speed test. All their servers are in Hong Kong. Many people complain about slow downloads and speed. Of course this will always vary from where you are, you may get fast routes. Just test it first.