San Francisco, CA

* GEEKSTORAGE DEAL! 25% Off & DOUBLE Space & Bandwidth for the life of the account!

The geeks behind know what it takes to ensure quality web hosting. Having hosted over 30,000 websites we know that guaranteed performance backed up by "Powered by Geek" support ensures you are with the best.

We are currently offering all WebHostingTalk members a recurring 25% OFF discount, regardless of billing period, and DOUBLE space and bandwidth on any GeekStorage Shared service plan (excluding the Starter)! To take advantage of this offer, use the coupon code WHT25OFFX2 during signup.

These offers are valid for all new customers and additional service plans and cannot be combined with any other GeekStorage special offer. This offer will expire soon, so take advantage of it while you still can!

Discover the best playground on the internet for webmasters and developers! Don't worry, you can go geek with confidence... HostReview has named GeekStorage as one of the fastest growing companies of 2007 and we are a multiple award winning service provider! Go geek and experience truly superior web hosting.

We're Using LiteSpeed, Does Your Current Provider? Are you ready to take your website to LiteSpeed?

Benchmarks performed have proven that LiteSpeed is up to 9 times faster than Apache, increases PHP performance by 50% and is 3 times faster than Apache when using SSL! It's blazing fast and our geeks love it! In addition, we have configured Apache to run side-by-side LiteSpeed giving you the added benefit of LiteSpeed's blazing performance coupled with Apache's functionality that you've come to love as a webmaster.

Included features (unless specified otherwise):

* Premium Bandwidth
    * Hardware-based DDoS Mitigation
    * LiteSpeed, PHP 5, Perl, CGI, MySQL
    * Ruby on Rails + GEMS
    * Remote Backups & High-Redundancy RAID Arrays
    * Developer Friendly Atmosphere
    * E-commerce Enabled
    * cPanel w/Fantastico DeLuxe
    * FREE Website Builder (RVSiteBuilder)
    * FREE Website Migration (We'll move your entire website!)
    * "Powered by Geek" Support

We SPARE NO EXPENSE for our geeks! Our newest shared servers have the following minimum hardware specifications:

* Dual Intel Quad Core Harpertown E5440 Processors
    * At LEAST 12 GB of Memory
    * Multiple HDD's in 3WARE RAID

TEST IP:

We've bundled support for FFMpeg, FFMpeg-PHP, Mencoder, MPlayer, Flvtool2 and many video codecs so that you can setup your own video streaming & sharing website! We also offer full support for Zend & IonCube script loaders, GD, NetPBM, and more!

*** Shared Hosting Offerings ***

The Starter Plan includes...
    * 1 GB NAS & RAID Protected Storage Space
    * 20 GB Premium Bandwidth
    * LiteSpeed, Apache 2.2 & PHP 5
    * No Additional Domains
    * 5 Email Accounts
    * 5 Email Forwarders
    * 5 Email Auto-responders
    * 2 MySQL Databases
    * 2 PostgreSQL Databases
    * Only $35/year!

The Lite Plan includes...
    * 5 GB NAS & RAID Protected Storage Space (DOUBLE! - 10 GB Space!)
    * 125 GB Premium Bandwidth (DOUBLE! - 250 GB Bandwidth!)
    * 2 Additional Domains
    * Unlimited Features (click here for a complete list)
    * Only $4.00/month* (Get 25% OFF for the life of the account! Use coupon: WHT25OFFX2)

The Developer Plan includes...
    * 10 GB NAS & RAID Protected Storage Space (DOUBLE! - 20 GB Space!)
    * 250 GB Premium Bandwidth (DOUBLE! - 500 GB Bandwidth!)
    * Ruby on Rails + GEMS
    * SSH Access
    * Unlimited Additional Domains
    * Only $6.00/month* (Get 25% OFF for the life of the account! Use coupon: WHT25OFFX2)

The Geek Plan includes...
    * 20 GB NAS & RAID Protected Storage Space (DOUBLE! - 40 GB Space!)
    * 500 GB Premium Bandwidth (DOUBLE! - 1 TB Bandwidth!)
    * Ruby on Rails + GEMS
    * Dedicated IP Address
    * SSH Access
    * Unlimited Additional Domains
    * Only $8.00/month* (Get 25% OFF for the life of the account! Use coupon: WHT25OFFX2)

* Pricing based on 24-month billing term. Complete pricing details can be found at

For a complete listing of all of our shared service plan features offered by, click here!

No Contracts - cancel at anytime!
    Instant Setup!
    Free website migration!

Take advantage of our 60-day money back guarantee, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and 99.9% Server Uptime SLA and go geek today!

Have any questions?

Email [email protected] or send me a PM on these forums.
    *, LLC - Offering awesome website hosting for over 9 years!
    * Shared Hosting * Reseller Hosting * Pure SSD VPS * Managed Dedicated