Thread: Good Co-lo ?

Houston, Tx

Good Co-lo ?

Does anyone know of any good co-location services in the Houston, Tx area if possible, that doesn't charge an arm and a leg ? I have a few Windows servers I would like to play around on for some development purposes and for my own personal use, but would also like a reliable fast internet connection, so my DSL home network isn't looking the best plan. Any info on this would be apreciated either posted here or mailed to [email protected]

Thanks !

I have been looking for the same thing too! My very own server arrived this week and I have been searching google all this week to find a good colo home for my server. It scares me to send my server to another state but I can't seem to find any WHT-type deals in the Houston area. All the colo providers I have found in Houston have small amounts of bandwidth and high prices. I really don't want to send the server out of state ...... but with the prices I have seen I might have too.

Austin, TX
    I'm sure there are plenty of options in houston...try looking at It looks like there is an internap facility in houston, you might want to call them.
    Justin Bachus
    BlastHosting, LLC - Professional web hosting at a low price with
    PHP, MySQL, FreeBSD, and more!