Florida, USA

Arvixe -- Review

I have been using Arvixe for many years now (4-5 iirc) and thought I'd post a long term review of their services for people here.

Their server has had AWESOME uptime. I have two webhosting accounts with them, on separate servers and have had no unexpected downtime. One maintenance issue with them, but the server was down roughly 9 minutes. Other than that, the occasional planned upgrades which were emailed to me many many MANY days in advance so I knew to expect it.

The couple of times I have needed support, tickets were replied to and the issue solved within a couple hours. They also provide a telephone number for immediate help if need be. A billing issue on my part (expired CC I forgot to update) was handled quickly. I was notified of the declined charge by email so that I could login and change it, unlike other hosts that just suspend the account immediately.

The short and sweet:
    I am VERY happy with their services, their servers are fast and top notch. Support for the couple times I have needed it were courteous and fast. I highly recommend them. Arvand, the owner, has even helped me out.

Thanks a lot guys!

Its great to see you happy. Enjoy!

Melbourne, Australia
    Glad to hear a wonderful review of this company, I do hope that you continue to have such a wonderful experience with them today and into the future.
    Just for verification, Could you please provide the domain you have with them or report your thread with the domain inside.

l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

Florida, USA
    186 (a personal site)

I dropped the other account because I stopped development of that project.

Happy to hear a great review from a long term customer. Thanks for sharing with us. Follow up the review in future also.