[For Hire] Senior Linux Systems Administrator L1/L2 Available Now!

Hello,

I am a Senior Linux Systems Administrator looking for immediate full-time employment with a reputable company. A Telecommute position is preferred, but if the right position is offered I am very open to relocate. I have experience with big names in the hosting industry, and my experience can testify to this.

More information about me:

Employment Status: Laid off Systems Administrator.

Education: B.S. Computer Science. Currently pursing a B.A. Business Administration degree.

Salary: $9-12+ per hour, negotiable with employer.

Experience/Skills:

•Well versed with managing very large data center operations
    •Web coding skills (HTML, PHP, ASP 3.0, ASP.net, and more
    •Cpanel, Plesk, Helm, and non-control panel servers are my expertise.
    •Excellent communication and team/rapport building skills

And much more. I will send my resume to interested employers, and we can discuss your needs further.

If you have any questions, your welcome to contact me through any method in my profile (Instant Messenger, Email)

I look forward to speaking with prospective employers.

My resume is available upon request.

A few recent jobs done on WHT:

newwebster
    I highly recommend anyone with system administration needs to hire Einnar. I have used Einnar's service for a couple projects in the past. He is very knowledgeable and professional. He delivered well beyond what is expect from me. I will definitely use him again in the future when work comes up.
    venon
    Been working Einnar for a while and everytime I have a problem he fix them for me ,upgrade my server software and handler him self very professional.
    WhitewaterIT
    I hired Einnar to do some system administration work for me to help me recover and reinstall some mySQL databases. Einnar knew exactly what I needed to have done, spent hours and hours on my project and we came to a happy agreement on payment, and the project was completed and we were both satisfied. I will definitely hire Einnar again for my server / system admin needs. Thank you so very much, Einnar! Good luck and I will keep in touch with you!
    DelPierro
    I have known Einnar for slighly over a year. He was hired to do couple of tasks for me from securing my server to database conversion to PHP coding and softwares/scripts installation. He has always been prompt in delivering the projects by the specified deadline, his fees are very reasonable, He is readily available to go out of his way to help. In short, I highly recommend using his services.

Einnar has done quite a bit of work for us in the past. TOP NOTCH and very reliable. The only time he was late was when he had a family member rushed to the hospital...and even then he accessed work from the hospital. Total dedication and professionalism.

Einnar would make a great asset to any team.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

Einnar,

Please send your resumes, references, and salary requirement to jobs [at] fluidhosting.com. Thank you.
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure: Cloud Shared and Reseller, Cloud VPS, and Cloud Hybrid Server