is Manlius.com reseller program safe?

Can anybody tell is www.manlius.com a safe reseller program to get?
    Their price is VERY cheap...just wondering is there any bad thing about them?

3listen,

Manlius' reseller program is more than safe, it is secure if you ask me. They've got highly trained techs answering questions not even I know the answer to.

The pricing is rather good, especially for small companies, like the one I run. We've so far had a great experience with Manlius and hope to purchase more space and bandwidth at their affordable prices.

I don't think the prices will go up anytime soon, but just in case, I'd order it anyway, I think you will enjoy it a lot!

i have a reseller acc. with manlius.com and am very satisfied. excellent uptime, excellent support, cheapest prices. the best!

I am too planning on buying a reseller package from manlius. They seem to be reliable from the reviews i have seem around.

Seems like some serious over selling to me.

Just my 2c.

Wonder how many folks have taken advantage of this special?

When I went to the Manlius website I saw that they are advertising a Reseller Hosting Special. With the special you get

1000MB storage
    15GB transfer
    cost = $15/month

But when I went to their regular reseller plan page I saw that you can get their Juno account, which is

3000MB storage
    30GB transfer
    cost = $9.95month

Okay, what am I missing here . . .

yjack

The $15/month is an old special that is being phased out.

We just reduced our reseller plan pricing to increase our reseller community.

The prices list on our site for our reseller plans will be increasing on Dec 1st. So get in now while the prices are low.

The $15/month special will be over with this weekend.

Thanks
    Kevin

Data centers around the world. But mostly on the beaches of California.

It's because they recenetly invested in some new servers

Their recent investment in new servers has promted a discount special to be created(last week)....I think they use RackShack servers, so they are very reliable. Very affordable for someone just entering into the business, that may not want to shell out the money for a dedicated server(much less set one up on Linux)....oh btw, they use Ensim Control Panel (the best webhsoting software in the world if you ask me). I know, because I use Ensim Control panel on my Windows 2000 servers. Ensim recently added asp.NET integration to the Webhosting software.
    If anyone wants those reseller programs, you should act fast, as they will likely only be available for a limited time. Reliablility is there, and they use 10MBps (very fast).

_Andy
    http://mycellsite.com/
    [email protected]

Re: It's because they recenetly invested in some new servers

Originally posted by Andy/Toronto
    Their recent investment in new servers has promted a discount special to be created(last week)....I think they use RackShack servers, so they are very reliable. Very affordable for someone just entering into the business, that may not want to shell out the money for a dedicated server(much less set one up on Linux)....oh btw, they use Ensim Control Panel (the best webhsoting software in the world if you ask me). I know, because I use Ensim Control panel on my Windows 2000 servers. Ensim recently added asp.NET integration to the Webhosting software.
    If anyone wants those reseller programs, you should act fast, as they will likely only be available for a limited time. Reliablility is there, and they use 10MBps (very fast).

_Andy
    How much per month?

Since this is not the advertisement forum, I can't post the pricing here. But you can check our website http://www.manlius.com

Thanks
    Kevin

I have been with Manlius.com for several months now. Just to host one domain there.

Really good experience with them. Very knowledgable, fast and polite people there.

Highly recommended.

My 2 cents.

ehy

i was looking @ manlius reseller plans
    they seems very valuable
    only ine things alerted me

http://www.manlius.com/serverstatus/stats.php

uptime stats are not so good

[ question for manlius's clients ]

do u had any trouble with uptime?

As posted in our forums....
    This application was just installed at the beginning of the week.
    It is trend based to get uptime stats, until the software has run for a week it will not report 100%

Thanks
    Manlius.com

Originally posted by TheTech
    They've got highly trained techs answering questions not even I know the answer to.

"highly trained techs" with only 4 servers? That's a lot of mouths to feed for only 4 servers.
    The pricing is rather good, especially for small companies, like the one I run. We've so far had a great experience with Manlius and hope to purchase more space and bandwidth at their affordable prices.
    Usually, the cheaper the reseller plan and the more resources promised to each reseller, means the less stable the server will be. Not all the time, but "usually".
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

Originally posted by Aussie Bob

"highly trained techs" with only 4 servers? That's a lot of mouths to feed for only 4 servers. [/B]
    There is nothing wrong with that. Do you think??

Usually, the cheaper the reseller plan and the more resources promised to each reseller, means the less stable the server will be. Not all the time, but "usually". [/B]
    As you have stated, "Not all the time"

What happened to manlius.com? It seemed like their servers are down.

I can't reach their site either.
    SeeksAdmin .:. Linux & Windows Server Management
    24/7 Coverage | 30 Day Guarantee | Fast Response Times
    Quality Outsourced Customer Support Services
    █ Drop Me A Line For Special Offers

We were the victim of an attack by another hosting provider (got the logs to prove who it was), they have requested that our servers be restored by our datacenter. We have contacted our datacenter who has pulled the servers for security reason while they preserve the logs. They are hoping to get the servers back to us within 24 hours.

In the meantime if you need to contact us use our AIM (FCTEnterprises) or email [email protected]

Sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused.

Thanks
    Kevin Fairbanks, Owner
    Manlius.com

Dang I wonder where all the newbies posting for the first time are coming from?

Amazing how they pop up out of no where

100% Downtime

Originally posted by hostss
    100% Downtime
    For the past couple of hours... we will be back online tomorrow when the FBI and Abuse team is finished with the servers.

Thanks
    Kevin

Originally posted by Manlius.com
    For the past couple of hours... we will be back online tomorrow when the FBI and Abuse team is finished with the servers.
    Would the FBI and "Abuse team" take a matter like this seriously? I wouldn't think they'd have the manpower to go after tiny incidents like this.

Hope you get back online asap.
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

Manlius.com down ?? ..

Would the FBI and "Abuse team" take a matter like this seriously? I wouldn't think they'd have the manpower to go after tiny incidents like this.

Hope you get back online asap.
    You would think so, but when something like this takes place at 3am it is tough to get a hold of anyone. We have had to wait till this morning to get them to take a look.

This is quite standard, ask anyone that has every been in a situation like this.

Thanks
    Kevin

I just think it is pretty sad that another hosting company would stoop to this level because they can't take a little competition.

who was it?

The information will be provided as far as the company and owner who caused this after we have finished talking to the FBI.

This person, we have discovered during our investigation, is using a false name as well as has had problems in the past with defrauding his customers. His original hosting company was well talked about at one time here. (one of the threads is the largest tread here) This person has been giving a front to his customers as a new company and is going by a different name, but the address and phone numbers are the same. The true identify that came out during this investigation has proved that it is the same person.

I apologize for being vague, but the investigation is still active.

Thanks
    Kevin

Uhoh...that narrows it down to 2 I believe.

Gary

Our servers are back online now!

2 people?

Nah...just one. But I won't go there.

Originally posted by Manlius.com

Thanks
    Kevin
    This isn't meant to offend you, but I highly doubt you have an abuse 'team' and a contact with the FBI. It is hard enough for our DC to get the FBI when they are DDOSed and bandwidth was pirated. I highly doubt they will spend the time on a company who had their server hacked.

It seems like people use that word too much to upgrade the level of destruction in order to avoid their customers really hammering them.

Just my opinion. Hope it is all sorted out.

Have to agree with UBC's logic on this one.

I would hope that you consider your relationship with the datacenter if they don't properly authenticate restoration requests.
    Matthew Russell | Namecheap
    Twitter: @mattdrussell

www.namecheap.com - hosting from a registrar DONE RIGHT!

We have been in contact with the FBI, I have been assigned a case number and have been in contact with an agent.

For anyone that wants to verify with me the FBI case number, they can contact me at [email protected]

They will not consider a case unless there has been financial loss, a DOS attack can't show a financial loss in there eyes, but the complete deletion of 4 servers is. Go figure....

As for the DataCenter, I am not pleased as well, but we are in one of the biggest datacenters that gets used by ppl here. I am sure you can figure it out.

Thanks
    Kevin

They will not consider a case unless there has been financial loss, a DOS attack can't show a financial loss in there eyes
    Really? Talk to eBay and Yahoo about this.

You must have suffered serious loss if you really got an FBI agent to even look at this. Also, getting a case number is one thing. Getting results is another.

I hope you (they) get those scum bags.

UBC, where were you when Bush made a announcement (speech) via the radio regarding the attacking on manilus.com? Fox News Channel is reporting it live

Originally posted by UmBillyCord

Really? Talk to eBay and Yahoo about this.

You must have suffered serious loss if you really got an FBI agent to even look at this. Also, getting a case number is one thing. Getting results is another.

I hope you (they) get those scum bags.

Hello....

Hi Guys, I am New I agree.
    Mr.Monte could you please explain what is that you are talking about new guys comming from nowhere

Where is that you have come from?
    Are you an owner of WHT. Don't talk too much in a public forum, mind that at first point.
    When someone is in problem why is that you make fun of the matter, if you can extend support to the person who is in problem, comment on persons who are really bad. That is no wrong, But what is that Manlius.com did to anyone.

I can say Manlius.com is a good company to be with.
    Everybody works for money and it is true..

Why the hell blame each other?

There should be a cause to talk something.
    I agree for the word FREEDOM OF SPEECH, not THE FREEDOM OF EXPLOITATION.

I am a happy MANLIUS.COM Customer and their service is great.
    No doubt in that.

I have some posts here.
    If the MODERATORS or THE users think that I am posting something bad, you can always search my post by typing in "ssss"

Mr. Monte you should first know that you are also a newcommer in the beginning, and everyone have a beginning. You Quote under your name is "don't read" or something, It would be better for you not to POST. Don't try to increase your POST COUNT posting something useless.

I am new I agree but I won't exploit people unnecessarily like Mr.Monte, for Instance.

Thanks,
    4S.............

i recently signed up for their service and i'm very happy! the price is right and the support is PERFECT!

check them out.
    Coming soon.