Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Fraud company webhostoffice.com

Guys I purchased unlimited alpha master reseller for $190 / year from webhostoffice .com

I never knew about these clowns their server frequently goes down & support doesn't exist. webhostoffice .com offer 30 days money back guarantee but they refused me to refund & just after a few days they suspended my account without any reason. I sent them many emails but they are not replying. I did some research on this one man show COMPANY ? & found that is is run by a guy named Viral who ran many similar fraud / scam websites in past.

The list of his websites are below:

hostingspace4u .com, .net
    gbhoster .com
    hostmeforever .com
    hostingmember .com

I did not know this earlier I found this while searching on DP forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1390044

Guys beware of this guys & don't fall in cheap unlimited or alpha master offers

I am checking with my lawyer to check possible legal actions against webhostoffice .com / viral

With the current demands & technology in the market, fraud company are everywhere. If you are paying by PayPal, you could try to file a legal dispute against them and explain them clearly your problems.

Although, this may sounds a bit risky but this is the only option if you can't get the fraud company to respond to you.
    Asia leading web hosting provider since 2007 - Nothing is too difficult for us!
    █ Reliable Hosting Solutions
    █ No more worry with the server downtime anymore with our 99% network uptime guaranteed
    █ Real 24/7 Professional Technical Support

Thanks for letting us know about this guy.

I suppose this is the reason why it's so important to do research first, and start off paying fees monthly, rather than signing up for a year.

Good luck if you do take any action.

It is a pity to hear about your bad experience. At the same time I assume that is the lesson for you as unlimited things are not possible in our life (
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

Hello,
    Typically most Unlimited Master and Alpha Reseller plans are scams, there are a few legit ones however. Your accounts will either be terminated without warning, have low uptime or even worse, the admin runs off with your money.

I would advise you to take this as a lesson learned and move on. You should never go with an unlimited Alpha Reseller Account, and even more important, resist paying by year on a new company like this.

I also tried to visit the other sites that you listed and they all appear to go to ad pages.

I also regret to say but your legal options may be limited or even non existant. You may actually pay more to retain your lawyer then you can actually take this guy to court with.
    Last edited by KMyers; 07-24-2009 at 09:16 AM.
    Keith I Myers
    KMyers.me The rantings of a lunatic
    Join me on Technical.chat

I think even "unlimited" standard reseller plans are too much. Go with real limits. Just makes me wonder though, why does the web hosting market get targeted by fraud so often? There has to be much better methods for online fraudsters to commit fraud.

Frauds just get on peoples nerves especially when it comes to money
    Reseller Hosting Reviews
    ○ The UK's Number 1 Reseller Reviewed
    ○ The UK's top 5 Resellers Reviewed

NEW WEB SITE!

Quote Originally Posted by igxhost View Post
    I think even "unlimited" standard reseller plans are too much. Go with real limits. Just makes me wonder though, why does the web hosting market get targeted by fraud so often? There has to be much better methods for online fraudsters to commit fraud.
    Good Point, Unfortunately this type of scam will never go away
    Keith I Myers

Never go with unlimited.
    Charles @ Nexeon Technologies - Have a question? PM or email me directly! - c[@]nexeon.com
    InstantDedis.com - Instantly delivered dedicated servers located in Chicago, New York, and more

$10 a year, unlimited everything reseller account. :O

That should of told you instantly that it was a fraud.

I don't even have to read this entire post the first line says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by victor2345 View Post
    Guys I purchased unlimited alpha master reseller for $190 / year from webhostoffice .com
    Don't buy unlimited. Don't buy alpha master resellers. Simple as that.
    PeakVPN.Com | Complete Privacy VPN | Cloud Hosting | Guaranteed Security | 1Gbps-10Gbps Unmetered
    PeakVPN | 31 VPN Servers | 17-Years Experience | Emergency 24/7 Support
    Visit us @ PeakVPN.Com (Coming SOON) | ASN: 3915

Quote Originally Posted by serverorigin View Post
    I don't even have to read this entire post the first line says it all.

Don't buy unlimited. Don't buy alpha master resellers. Simple as that.
    Whats wrong with Alpha Reselling?
    Keith I Myers

Quote Originally Posted by KDisk View Post
    Whats wrong with Alpha Reselling?
    Everything we previously outlined in: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=871776
    PeakVPN.Com | Complete Privacy VPN | Cloud Hosting | Guaranteed Security | 1Gbps-10Gbps Unmetered

I would avoid alpha master resellers - I'm not really sure how any company could host them without running into problems
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

Quote Originally Posted by serverorigin View Post
    Everything we previously outlined in: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=871776
    Serverorigin,
    The point that I was trying to make on the thread that you mentioned is that Master or Alpha reseller accounts are not evil. The bad reputation is caused by improper server management. Master or Alpha accounts can be hosted properly, unfortunately there are too many hosts who fail to do it properly and even turn it into a scam.

Unfortunately that thread also got side-tracked due to a few security concerns about a debug feature that was accidentally left in ZamFoo.
    Keith I Myers

Quote Originally Posted by XeHSean View Post
    I would avoid alpha master resellers - I'm not really sure how any company could host them without running into problems
    XeHSean,
    Again, If the host properly manages the servers, they can be ran without problems, people also say the same thing about Master Resellers, which I do see that you offer. May I ask you if you have alot of problems with your master reseller accounts.
    Keith I Myers

Yea my buddy got an account from them also about a month ago nothing but problems from that guy.

Serverorigin,
    The point that I was trying to make on the thread that you mentioned is that Master or Alpha reseller accounts are not evil. The bad reputation is caused by improper server management. Master or Alpha accounts can be hosted properly, unfortunately there are too many hosts who fail to do it properly and even turn it into a scam.

Unfortunately that thread also got side-tracked due to a few security concerns about a debug feature that was accidentally left in ZamFoo.
    Please correct me if I've missed one but I've yet to see an actual positive review of someone with an Alpha Master Reseller. Just saying, every time I see press of Alpha Master Reseller's it's the same story.

XeHSean,
    Again, If the host properly manages the servers, they can be ran without problems, people also say the same thing about Master Resellers, which I do see that you offer. May I ask you if you have alot of problems with your master reseller accounts.
    May be you are right. A proper server management may help to run these plans perfectly. But we heard more disasters than good ones. That can be the reason for not much encouragement to alpha master reseller /master reseller plans. And if some one do it properly we all appreciate it.
    iHubNet Ltd - Premium Hosting Solutions 4 ALL
    Solid Support Solid Equipment Solid Network
    Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / Managed Server
    Matt A.

Its really painful to read all your replies. I've taken the ownership of this domain(not the company) now & promise to listen to all your grudges.

I'm here to ensure that the name webhostoffice.com is now taken with respect.

Thanks,
    WebHostOffice.com

Quote Originally Posted by abhinavkumar View Post
    Its really painful to read all your replies. I've taken the ownership of this domain(not the company) now & promise to listen to all your grudges.

I'm here to ensure that the name webhostoffice.com is now taken with respect.

Thanks,
    WebHostOffice.com
    Why would you want to take on a name that's tainted? I certainly wouldn't!

I didn't know it before taking this domain. I searched for it & found available. I am positive I'll be able to build the reputation with support form all of you.

Thanks,
    WebHostOffice.com

Well I for one wish you all the best, good luck!
    Host Pro Solutions - Affordable Hosting
    Quality Shared Hosting Services
    ► 24/7 Ticket and Email Support Available
    www.hostprosolutions.com | Follow us on Twitter!

Greetings,
    Unfortunately you stepped into a potential landmine by taking over this domain. It had a very bad reptuation and left a bad taste in several peoples mouth. For SEO Purposes, I would STRONGLY advise you to purchase another domain as a quick google search comes up with the words "scam", "downtime" and "kids". It can take years to reverse the damage and the other problem is that the negitive reviews people posted about them on forums and blogs will never vanish from the internet.
    Keith I Myers

Quote Originally Posted by amillerweb View Post
    Well I for one wish you all the best, good luck!
    Thanks amillerweb, I wont let the supporters down this time.

Thanks,
    WebHostOffice.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast