Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    31

    Exclamation Frequent problems with Enotch VPS

    I dont recommend anyone use Enotch VPS, I use it ~6months and I cant say that I had at least one month without problems! There are frequent VPS offlines, in may it was offline for a week or longer and now VPS have disk problems and again VPS is offline.. once I payd twice for one month, but they did not returned me money.. Frequent problems caused money loss from my websites, and ruined one my website.. Its impossible to start high traffic website, and make it popular if you host it on Enotch VPS .. I need every month advertise my site, because of VPS offline, and I cant say that I can earn anyting , I need advertise and advertise my site again and again, because of offline..

    I would give 1 star of 10 for this vps company!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    London Uk,
    Posts
    59
    here here

    my vps is also offline and and theres something wrong with the disc useage
    ive contacted enotch at 11:25 am uk time
    and its now 6:32pm uk time and still no word from enotch

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    31
    They dont replied to my ticket too!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    104
    They are the worst Company one can go with!!!
    I had VPS with them before some 2months and it was SLOW RUBBISH GARBAGE WHAT WERE OFFLINE like 90% of the time!!! Their support sucks as well , hardly can get someone to respond!

    STAY AWAY from them, I lost $400 with them on PPC ads as soon as I started to bring in traffic from adwords I went to sleep next morning the VPS is down and have nothing in earnings but just $400 bill in my adwords!!!

    If I could vote for the worst vps provider ever this would take first place for sure!

    STAY AWAY FROM THIS CRAP AS FAR AS YOU CAN!!!! you will only lose your money and time with them

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    563
    First off, many of the people here have no tickets open. We've had one problem TODAY due to disk space which was resolved at 1pm EST time today.

    We have had problems with our support group which we hope to have resolved. In the interim, we have been using our internal resources and addressing high priority tickets on priority.
    Enotch Networks - Now Offering services in NYC, Miami & LA.
    VPS, Dedicated Servers & Colocation
    www.enotchnetworks.com

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    520
    Hi enotchnet,

    Glad to see you posting an update here but it's not easy to figure out who is speaking truth here, let's wait for the OP and the other posters to provide some evidence or reference material in this case.
    WebHosting.UK.com - WHUK :: Leader in Web Hosting since 2001
    cPanel Hosting | Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Hyper-V VPS | Cloud Hosting
    Dedicated Servers in UK by WHUK - Fully Managed UK dedicated servers with 24x7x365 Support.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    31
    We all are speaking truth so if you dont like anything go away..

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    563
    We offer 30 days free (to select few) to prove out that we've improved our operations and you will see that we've in fact improved. Many of the people here have never had accounts or do not have accounts any longer so how can they speak of the current service quality.
    Enotch Networks - Now Offering services in NYC, Miami & LA.
    VPS, Dedicated Servers & Colocation
    www.enotchnetworks.com

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    31
    I`m using your service currently so I say what I can see.. and if you give me 30 days free, u think there wount be any problems with server?

  10. #10
    Hello,

    in the past i buy enotch vps around apr-may 2009, i ask enotch to help me setting the vps nameserver using ns3.xxxxxxxx and ns4.xxxxxxx because ns1 and ns2 still used for other vps that currently use.

    Enotch said it can work but i must wait until 2 days.
    Well actually i wait until 2 weeks and dns still unresolved and never worked.

    but i don't send ticket anymore since enotch last reply for the ticket is so unfriendly and not helped.
    So i just acquiesce my USD14.95 (Promo first month)

    well this is just my experience with enotch,
    May be not enotch fault anyway, maybe i'm too noob and stupid.
    As you know their price USD 14.95 (first month) for that kind of spec is so cheap but certainly not for noob like me even they say they was "semi managed and ready to help you online with your vps".

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    563
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleosx View Post
    Hello,

    in the past i buy enotch vps around apr-may 2009, i ask enotch to help me setting the vps nameserver using ns3.xxxxxxxx and ns4.xxxxxxx because ns1 and ns2 still used for other vps that currently use.

    Enotch said it can work but i must wait until 2 days.
    Well actually i wait until 2 weeks and dns still unresolved and never worked.

    but i don't send ticket anymore since enotch last reply for the ticket is so unfriendly and not helped.
    So i just acquiesce my USD14.95 (Promo first month)

    well this is just my experience with enotch,
    May be not enotch fault anyway, maybe i'm too noob and stupid.
    As you know their price USD 14.95 (first month) for that kind of spec is so cheap but certainly not for noob like me even they say they was "semi managed and ready to help you online with your vps".
    Are you serious? You would never have had to wait 2 weeks to setup nameservers especially when you can do all this right from WHM and our plans come with 3 IPs standard particularly for this purpose. We never delete tickets, can you look through your email and PM me the ticket number. If it as April-may it shouldn’t be that hard to find. I would appreciate it.

    I find it impressive that we (Enotch) are able to help you increase your WHT post count. Most of the people here are new members with under ~10 post count. Almost all of the OP's posts have been about Enotch from account creation.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by enotchnet View Post
    Are you serious? You would never have had to wait 2 weeks to setup nameservers especially when you can do all this right from WHM and our plans come with 3 IPs standard particularly for this purpose. We never delete tickets, can you look through your email and PM me the ticket number. If it as April-may it shouldn’t be that hard to find. I would appreciate it.

    I find it impressive that we (Enotch) are able to help you increase your WHT post count. Most of the people here are new members with under ~10 post count. Almost all of the OP's posts have been about Enotch from account creation.
    I don't keep your email or ticket id since i'm not using it anymore.

    but i have your transsaction id Enotch Networks - Invoice #8178 - May 13, 2009

    I'm sorry if i make offensive to you.
    Like i said before.... May be not enotch fault anyway, maybe i'm too noob and stupid misleading by word "Our VPS packages are also managed"

    I pick you at that moment because you say your service is "semi managed" and in my brain "Managed" mean you'll give me instaled vps PLUS+++ help me "hand to hand" if necessary to make my vps ready to use.

    But seem that kind of service not included in your plan. you just sell installed vps but no intention to help if your customer face a problem.

    Cheap = OH Yes....their price is stun me....until now
    Managed(Installing vps with OS, WHM) = Yes.....
    Support = I Hope Yes, But the reality is NO.

    Thank you.
    Last edited by Maleosx; 07-29-2009 at 10:28 AM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    31
    I think their support is good and is not their problem.. but hardware problems, connection problems .. I think cpanel could be cheaper, cpanel price is bigger than vps price..
    It is possible to switch from Uranus to Hades?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    563
    Quote Originally Posted by neegeris View Post
    I think their support is good and is not their problem.. but hardware problems, connection problems .. I think cpanel could be cheaper, cpanel price is bigger than vps price..
    It is possible to switch from Uranus to Hades?
    So I am confused here. The published CPANEL VPS price is 15.00 (by CPANEL themselves). We never mark up the CPANEL price and in fact on the Uranus package CPANEL is included for free. So how could the cpanel price be cheaper?

    It is possible to downgrade to Hades but you loose 512MB of ram. Open a ticket and it will be done for you.
    Last edited by enotchnet; 07-29-2009 at 11:11 AM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    31
    I`m using cpanel as addon, I think I can lose my configuration for cpanel and other things, when change to Hades.. Some companies dont ask anything for cpanel or ask 5-10 not 15$..

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by enotchnet View Post
    We offer 30 days free (to select few) to prove out that we've improved our operations and you will see that we've in fact improved. Many of the people here have never had accounts or do not have accounts any longer so how can they speak of the current service quality.
    Still it doesn't gives anything IF the Vps are down and we are losing potential income ....


    ENOTCH SUCKING SUCKS, Unless the VPS's will have downtime and not only 0.01% but like 30% I will keep saying it!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    563
    Quote Originally Posted by neegeris View Post
    I`m using cpanel as addon, I think I can lose my configuration for cpanel and other things, when change to Hades.. Some companies dont ask anything for cpanel or ask 5-10 not 15$..
    The Hades list price is 10.99 and we have a special that brings the price to 5.95 as per our website. So even with the discount you are expecting CPANEL for under the list price? I am sorry but that won't happen with this configuration especially since this plan features dedicated ram + 3 ips.

    The Uranus package should not have CPANEL as an addon since its included. If this is the case please open a ticket to have your account reviewed.
    Enotch Networks - Now Offering services in NYC, Miami & LA.
    VPS, Dedicated Servers & Colocation
    www.enotchnetworks.com

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    563
    Quote Originally Posted by 229tom View Post
    Still it doesn't gives anything IF the Vps are down and we are losing potential income ....


    ENOTCH SUCKING SUCKS, Unless the VPS's will have downtime and not only 0.01% but like 30% I will keep saying it!
    We never have problems in regards to crediting people for downtime when and if it occurs. Did you open a ticket to request a credit for the downtime or did you come to WHT to voice your concerns first prior to contacting us which should have been your first course of action?

    If you've moved onto another host then why do you continue to post negative comments? Obviously your thoughts are not felt by all of our customers or else this thread would be longer by now and it’s the same people posting over and over.

    We've had problems with one node to date the Poseidon node and we have taken many steps to avoid this in the future.

    However, if you plan to continue this dialog especially when you are not even a current customer which means you have no way to confirm if we've fixed the problems; then I will see you here on this thread.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    104
    I was client of yours not that past ago , I didn't asked for any compensations about downtime- AS I Don't need them, What I needed is only stable VPS - thats the thing

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    563
    Quote Originally Posted by 229tom View Post
    I was client of yours not that past ago , I didn't asked for any compensations about downtime- AS I Don't need them, What I needed is only stable VPS - thats the thing
    Its funny you say that because you mentioned compensation before and are now saying you didnt request it.

    No problems after doing some digging and correlating your WHT username to a value in our systems, I was able to find your account. I have attached proof that you never reported problems in relation to your VPS. You did open a 'nameserver' related ticket that did not take 2 weeks to close as you state but was closed within the same day.

    All throughout this process you've paid 1 invoice and your account was suspended twice for non-payment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7-29-2009 2-47-03 PM.png  

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    31
    and if you would show screenshot with my problems, all users would see how much problems I had!

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    563
    Quote Originally Posted by neegeris View Post
    and if you would show screenshot with my problems, all users would see how much problems I had!
    Please see this post where I provided instructions to you: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...3&postcount=14.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by enotchnet View Post
    Please see this post where I provided instructions to you: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...3&postcount=14.
    It's NOT what he is talking about

Similar Threads

  1. enotch down again
    By yutredour in forum VPS Hosting
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 03:48 AM
  2. enotch down AGAIN
    By imadmin in forum VPS Hosting
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 03:01 PM
  3. Problems with frequent failure notices (exim, clamd, etc.)
    By dfnet in forum Hosting Security and Technology
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 12:12 PM
  4. My Frequent Hosting Problems
    By Ackoo-jt in forum Running a Web Hosting Business
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-09-2005, 10:11 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •