Question reseller hosting,vps and dedicated

i have become reseller hosting ...and i want to become sell vps and decicated what must i do to running it...?

wheather i must buy several dedicated servers then create vps package from it. And sell vps with new price or maybe have another way ?

please advise
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

You could try to find a VPS server reseller provider and start reselling VPS hosting.

Regards - Windows Web hosting information and resources.

dedicated servers will good
    start small dedicated servers like quad Core 8gb Ram
    Webgater.CoM - Cheap FullyManged Unmetered VPS , Master Reseller ,
    Reseller and Webhosting.
    Tomer A

You might want to look into buying your own hardware, instead of hiring - it would save you in the long run. Which ever method you chose, you can host your VPS's on there and sell it.

EU - east side
    You might want to look into buying your own hardware, instead of hiring - it would save you in the long run.
    Only if the hardware is put to work in a short enough amount of time. That means a significant amount of sales in a relatively short time span, which is usually unlikely for a new or small business.

USA, EU, UK, CA, AUS
    Basically all you need to do is buy in bulk to get a reseller deal for VPS and Dedicated Servers. All the best luck.

You have to really know what you are doing and hope you have at least tried to be a reseller for a while. You just might not like it as you have to be on top of things. Don't spend a ton of money and then find yourself in a fix. Start small and grow. Or if you have tons of money, hire a company to do it all and spend spend spend. where the customer is first
    Great Affiliate Program Call 321-205-9003
    Earn on CPA up to $100.00 on Shared Hosting

Located UK and USA
    We have free dedicated server reseller program

Here is what you do.

Get a VPS plan so you can offer shared and reseller plans to your customers.

For the VPS and Dedicated servers, sign up for an affiliate program and promote it as if it is part of your service.

You can make a killing off the affiliate commissions for programs like these.

So you are essentially referring all VPS and dedicated customers to another provider - while making $100-$200 per sale in affiliate commissions. Best part about it - no customers to support - just free money!
    Download my eBook + Videos: Starting your own successful web hosting company.
    Learn from a web host with 7 years of experience.

Located UK and USA
    You can have reseller hosting. You can become VPS and Dedicated server reseller