Designers Wanted - Excellent Profit

I am looking for designers. If you feel that you qualify feel free to contact me. You will get most of the profit from each design you create. Please feel free to contact me for more information.

What I can tell you right here is this:

- Guaranteed Exposure
    - Freedom to be creative
    - Be your own boss!
    - Work at your own pace

Basically we are a design firm looking for private contractors. We will spell out the details of the design to you and negotiate a deadline, we will then also negotiate a price. It may be possible to receive payment prior to creating the design.

All that we ask from you is to be creative and original. Stick to what the customer specifies and that is it. If there are any additional details they will be included along with each order. If you already have your own design firm you can continue to do that along with designing for us.

The design will be created in our design firm's name, you will get credit under your own personal profile on our website.

Here is the contact information if you are interested:

Phone: 1-888-FLOHOST or 1-503-861-1930 (long distance charges may apply) Ask for Travis.

Email: [email protected]

AIM: FloSupport

I will be happy to answer any inquries you may have. We have an endless number of positions available however I would recommend you contact us ASAP. Thank you for taking the time to look over this offer, I hope that it perks your interest.

Good Luck in your designing,
    Travis Rowland

Brisbane, Australia | The place to be :-)
    i have emailed you
    -BlueShift Designs - dynamic, affordable, no-fuss webdevelopment | www.blueshiftdesigns.com
    MSN + EMAIL: [email protected]
    AIM / YIM: BlueShiftDesigns

Originally posted by dreamHOBO
    What company will this be for? Paradise Designs :|?
    dreamHOBO,

We are not affiliated with Paradise Designs. We are a private firm, our parent division is Flohost Web Services.

Travis

Any designer thinking of taking up this offer should read this thread first

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hlight=FloHost

Fazel3
    hahahaha
    really impressive
    ``````````````````
    www.chromepixel.com
    Professional WebDesign & Development -- Always At The Peak --

i douple that..search WHt....u'll find tons of ppl .
    or maybe pay a visit to FLOhost support forum.
    » Poised.com - Marketing with Passion
    Tamer o'kail - Creative Director

"Dude shut the **** up, I will do things when I ****ing do them. You just send the ****ing money when I send your god damn bill. Go to hell if you do not like it and do not tell me how to run my ****ing business. And I do not care if you go whining to people that your webhost (Flohost) sweared at you. I am getting tired of all of your ****ing whining."

Travis quote of the century.

just goes to show that bi-polar people should not be doinh customer management =]
    * Rusko Enterprises LLC - Upgrade to 100% uptime today!
    * Premium NYC collocation and custom dedicated servers
    call 1-877-MY-RUSKO or paul [at] rusko.us

dedicated servers, collocation, load balanced and high availability clusters

Rofl this is funny as "you know"

I am interested Travis, give me a ring.
    To God be the glory, Great things he has done!

AIM:kempes900

You guys obviously can't read....

Ok, just a warning here.

This is what I received, having applied to this job. I had never heard of the stories behind this person, so I was attracted by the offer. You must agree it looked rather professional.

Design Candidate,

Thank you for your interest in becoming a designer for Blazing Pixel. I am going to express a bit of creativity in selecting the designers that will end up working for Blazing Pixel, here are the details.

Blazing Pixel will have different tiers of web development as well as different categories. We will not only design website layouts we will also provide logo design. The four tiers of web development will be as follows:

Tier 1: $300 designs, these designs will be contracted by our top designers and will generate the most profit per design. Great deal of complexity.

Tier 2: $200 designs, these designs will be contracted by our top designers as well as our other designers and will generate a sizable amount of profit per design. Also will include ready-made templates that are zipped and include both the fonts and psd files. These will be customized on the spot for the customer and then handed over. They will be pre-selected by the customer from a gallery located on the Blazing Pixel website. Once a layout is purchased it will be removed from the gallery.

Tier 3: $100 designs, same criteria as tier 2.

Tier 4: $50 designs, quick designs that will not require a lot of work. Not too much profit but good if you have a little spare time. Also will include ready-made templates that are zipped and include both the fonts and psd files. These will be customized on the spot for the customer and then handed over. They will be pre-selected by the customer from a gallery located on the Blazing Pixel website. Once a layout is purchased it will be removed from the gallery.

As a designer for Blazing Pixel you will have a login to the bidding system. When a customer submits a job to the system they will have to confirm it via an email link. Once it is confirmed it will appear in the system. The top tiers will include more work and the designs will be much more complex designs than the lower tiers, as the lower tiers will spend less time on each design and not do quite as much work.

The first thing I would like all of you to do, before I start considering you is give you a few options. I want to see your creativity on the spot, I will give you a week to complete the task of doing one of the following projects:

Project 1: Design 3 different logos for Flohost Web Services, the motto is “Go With The Flo”
    Project 2: Design a single page concept layout for a webhosting company of your choice. The layout does not have to be sliced.
    Project 3: Create a design that has to do with webhosting and shows a lot about your work. Express yourself.
    (optional: if you like you can do more than one of the above)

I would recommend that when you do one of the above that you put your best into it because this will be one of the things that I look at when I decide if you are capable enough to work for Blazing Pixel. This will not be the only thing I look at however because it would be unfair. I want to see how you handle the unexpected because if a customer does not like their design you will have to help them out. When you complete your project you may email it to me at [email protected] as an attachment, it can be in a zip file if you choose.

When you send the above email I will need you to include the following information:

Your first and last name
    Your contact email address
    A link to your portfolio, if you do not have a portfolio I would like as many links to work you have done as possible.

When I receive the email from you I will review it and look at all of your work that you have submitted to me. I will look over your entire portfolio and all of the projects that you have sent to me. I will then get back to you with my decision. If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me. I might have missed something in this email and if I did can you please let me know so I can send an update to all of you? That would be great. I thank you all for your interest as I said before and this is not a contest. There are several positions open and I hope I am able to fit all of you in.
    Have fun with your projects.

Best Regards,
    Travis Rowland
    Ok, this is a typical example of someone who wants work done for free. Please don't fall for it. Why on earth would I have anything to prove to this person? If he wants to evaluate me, I have a portfolio full of examples. That's what it's there for. Why does he need me to design something for his own benefit??
    Second, the whole design-tier system is completely stupid and subjective. And it looks like you're not going to sell anything for over 300 bucks (and 300$ for a complete website is ridiculous). You can do better than that.

By the way, this
    I want to see how you handle the unexpected because if a customer does not like their design you will have to help them out.
    IMO means: you don't get money upfront; if a client's not happy, you don't get paid.

Also given the history of this person on WHT, and the numerous problems surrounding him, I would think twice before becomming a designer for his company.
    Anyway, good luck to those who are going for it; don't tell me i didn't warn ya. I for one will stick to clients with a better background, and make sure I get paid.

_l.

hmm i dont know..you want us to make you all these things..and I dont know but looking at people's portfolio would be better..

i've been screwed over like this before.. so =/

I personally think its a ****ing rip off. Do a whole bunch of garbage for free just to try out and you don't even know if he so called company will get any clients. Especially since he got bad history.

Someone forgot to take there riddelin I though you and Timmy went out of biz months ago?

Yah... I would like to know to.
    What does the company offer as salary... etc..