Thread: HostNine Down

* HostNine Down

Hostnine.com is down now, due to a DDoS attack. Previous so this, it was hard enough for me to even have my account with them set up properly. They also advertise response times of less than 5 hours per department, when it takes me over 2 days to get some kind of response.

Now I try to cancel & their website is down -- this is insane! Has anyone else had the displeasure of dealing with them? Can anyone advise of a reliable Windows reseller that is compatible with WHMCS that offers packages which allow you to upgrade to something that might have unlimited bandwidth & alot of space? THANKS!

Site resolve fine for me, call them 1-877-251-HOST
    UnderHost.comOffshore Hosting Solutions and USA/Canadian based servers.
    24/7 Rapid Support / 99.9% Uptime Guarantee / Shared / Cloud / VPS / Dedicated Servers
    Managed OnApp CloudUSA Cloud Virtual Datacenter - Dedicated and Scalable Resources
    Hong Kong - Netherlands - Canada - Caribbean - United States - Russia

It works fine on my end as well - are you still having problems?
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

Their website seems to be working fine over here - Toronto, Bell Sympatico.

Anyway, 5 hour response time per department? Including support? I really don't think that is industry standard anymore.

its up for me. In future, you can check using this website http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

up for me as well

sounds like you are running into a lot of backup with them.

its up for me. In future, you can check using this website http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/
    Or host-tracker.com. It's more transparent.

Seems to be up here... their live support stats are showing 9 minutes replies at the moment: http://support.hostnine.com/
    Corey Northcutt | Electric Goat Media
    Currently building this nifty small business ROI calculator.

they had my ip blocked, but then again my ip at work was also blocked, so that was all the more cause for concern. i am still having issues with configuring WHMCS to auto create packages for windows via resellercentral (i have it working fine for WHM and a service i have elsewhere) & i hope they are able to help me out with it.

you guys sure are fast to reply!! that's great!! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by dcserver View Post
    they had my ip blocked, but then again my ip at work was also blocked, so that was all the more cause for concern. i am still having issues with configuring WHMCS to auto create packages for windows via resellercentral (i have it working fine for WHM and a service i have elsewhere) & i hope they are able to help me out with it.

you guys sure are fast to reply!! that's great!! ^_^
    What is your ticket id related to WHMCS? Please understand we have been extremely backed up today due to the attack. All falsely blocked IP's have been removed and whitelisted so it will not be an issue in the future.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
    Ben Gabler
    Chairman & CEO, Rocket.net
    Web Hosting Industry Veteran (HostNine, Hostgator, GoDaddy, StackPath)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdreamz View Post
    What a domain haha, siteuptime.com works well too.

DDOS attacks can be brutal. I hope everything is resolved.
    We develop brand identity for the web.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Services ~ Custom Web Design, Branding & Identity, Development, Hosting & more!
    Portfolio ~ Websites, User Interfaces, Widgets & more!

Couldn't you call them or do they have a email somewhere off site just in case of these problems?

I wonder why can't companies that have phone numbers have these details before it say press 1 for sales etc. when people call?

I guess from all the others there may have been something wrong with your provider

Quote Originally Posted by dcserver View Post
    Hostnine.com is down now, due to a DDoS attack. Previous so this, it was hard enough for me to even have my account with them set up properly. They also advertise response times of less than 5 hours per department, when it takes me over 2 days to get some kind of response.

Now I try to cancel & their website is down -- this is insane! Has anyone else had the displeasure of dealing with them? Can anyone advise of a reliable Windows reseller that is compatible with WHMCS that offers packages which allow you to upgrade to something that might have unlimited bandwidth & alot of space? THANKS!
    Maybe you just had something wrong with your provider or it was down and now up. Did you try to flush your dns
    Cpwebhosting.net where the customer is first
    Great Affiliate Program Call 321-205-9003
    Earn on CPA up to $100.00 on Shared Hosting