I am looking to fill some spare time so again I am offering to build 1U/2U or any size server you require.

I can do AMD and Intel builds, using Atoms/Core2Duo/Core2Quad and any Xeon processors and any AMD processors such as Phenoms and Opterons.

I can build budget systems from Core2Duo's, 2GB RAM and a 250GB SATA drive upto a monster Dual Quad Core Xeon with RAID10 and 4/8 or more hard disk drives in a hotswap configuration with 8/16 or even 32GB of RAM.

I use quality parts such as Asus/Intel and Supermicro for Motherboards, Supermicro and Chenbro Rackmount chassis, Kingston and Corsair for RAM, Seagate/Maxtor/Western Digital Hard drives etc.

If you have a preference as to what brand parts you want using that can certainly be done and I will build the server exactly to your requirement.

Drop me an email today @ igrafix292 {at} gmail {dot} com and ill get back to you with a competitive quote and build time.

I will offer a 30 day warranty on all servers built. Usual turn around time 1-3 days and shipping will be done by Citylink or Parcelforce.

I look forward to hearing from you.