Game Server Package Deals

I'm currently looking for a game server host somewhere on the East Coast who offer flat price / package / per month model vs. per slot / per month pricing.

Vanilla, what are you exactly looking for ? Game ? How many slots in the package ? What else are you wanting in the package ? As that will help us suggest some hosts.

escapedturkey.com that's what i mean, hosts like them

I don't think so, they masively oversell there product and you won't find 64 slots @ $15 anywhere else. I would sugest you just contact a few providers and talk to them regarding creating you a custom package.
    Last edited by XFactorServers; 07-21-2009 at 10:52 PM.

There is a reason game server providers don't try to sell game servers with 64 slots for 15$. Simply pickup a game server from escapedturkey.com, and you will quickly find out you get what you pay for

Quote Originally Posted by AquariusADMIN View Post
    There is a reason game server providers don't try to sell game servers with 64 slots for 15$. Simply pickup a game server from escapedturkey.com, and you will quickly find out you get what you pay for
    Pretty much they don't offer any support as far as I know, and they bank on the client not filling the server and besides why would you want an empty server ?

To clear EscapedTurkey's name. I had a TF2 server running for a month hosted by ET, it turned out good, the server got popular over about 10 days and seen a max of 29 people. Not limited to that I tried out CSS and L4D. The only thing that I didn't like about ET is the location of their datacenters. That is why I canceled, I wanted something closer to home. Other than that, they are really helpful, but it IS a USER RUN server.

found one! xenonservers.com

Quote Originally Posted by vanillamonster View Post
    found one! xenonservers.com
    They are $48 for a 32 slot gmod server but your budget was $25 ? As well as they don't offer an east location only a Dallas and UK.

Edit, yea I see they have a special but still do not provide an east location. Enjoy the server!