Getting into google trouble

I have had well over 20+ websites and they all got into google within 1-2 weeks or less. I have a website now that has been up for over a month and is not in google yet are there any reasons why this is? It is just a simple forum for sports. I have put the link in google and put a sitemap in yet im not in google search yet. All the other search engines have put me in.
    Leader of the new anti sig spamming club.

All it takes is a couple of back links and three, four weeks at the most. I would fill the time building back links using targeted anchor text that contains the key words in your title tag on your home page. Five a day is all you need. And just wait. This is just a beginning.

Check if you have any robot.txt file on your web site that prevent site indexing.

I had never submitted site to google, wait some time, google will index your web site. Wait some more time, your site will get indexed.

I thinks it can take 3 to 6 months to get included in the index but it also depends on lot of different factors. If you can, link your new website from another site already in the google index. Try getting as many link as possible also create a google site map.
    Support Facility | 24/7 web hosting technical support services
    Technical support | Server management | Data migration

Technical Articles

Quote Originally Posted by rainchild View Post
    All it takes is a couple of back links and three, four weeks at the most. I would fill the time building back links using targeted anchor text that contains the key words in your title tag on your home page. Five a day is all you need. And just wait. This is just a beginning.
    Doesn't necessarily take any backlinks and it definitely doesn't take 3-4 weeks.

OK then Geekie show me a page which is indexed in Google and has NO LINKS. Then the one who looks like a fool will change.
    I plan to live forever - so far so good
    Expert SEO |Sash Windows London

Quote Originally Posted by geekie246 View Post
    Doesn't necessarily take any backlinks and it definitely doesn't take 3-4 weeks.
    That was three to four weeks at the most and I was speaking generally. All one needs to get indexed is that first link thereafter you are gong to have to build, build, build. Am I wrong?

If you're able to get more and more inbound links from the sites that are already included in the google index, it will take not more than two or three days for your site to be indexed in google. Try to build links for your site. If you're trying to manually submit your site to google, then chances are that your site is going to be indexed by google after four or five or maybe six months.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Quote Originally Posted by Sheikh Ahsan View Post
    If you're able to get more and more inbound links from the sites that are already included in the google index, it will take not more than two or three days for your site to be indexed in google. Try to build links for your site. If you're trying to manually submit your site to google, then chances are that your site is going to be indexed by google after four or five or maybe six months.
    Well I submitted to google and My link is about on 30 different sites with a large amount of users and it is not indexed yet... Im not sure whats going on since my other sites are fast
    Leader of the new anti sig spamming club.

Quote Originally Posted by inspiron View Post
    I thinks it can take 3 to 6 months to get included in the index but it also depends on lot of different factors. If you can, link your new website from another site already in the google index. Try getting as many link as possible also create a google site map.
    3-6 months... you must be doing something wrong. With Google's new algorithm you should be on Google within a few days. By using some of my techniques I get websites into Google within the first 2 hours of the site being on-line, it's not that hard.

OP find a popular website that deals with sports and write a small blog post with your website link. Or go to a forum about sports and add your signature. Go to Wordpress, Blogger.com, etc... create a quick blog page and link back to your sports page. These are easy, quick ways to get listed fast. There are more (better ways), but I won't give out my secrets
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / We Filter out the Bad Leads and Send you the Good ones!
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / Automated Lead Funnel Service

Getting onto Google is a no-brainer. They are good at what they do and all we have to do to get head, is to follow a few very simple rules. No need for any secretes here.

Check your meta and robot.txt