Phone/Cell Phone payments?

I was wondering if anyone knows of any such module or way to accept phone/cell phone payments, we currently use WHMCS so specifically a module for that would be best, but if none for whmcs id still like to know about it! Thanks in advance!
    http://www.caperhosting.net - web/shells/ircd/shoutcast hosting!
    Live Chat sales/support on website
    WHMCS billing system and client login
    CaperHosting.net We care about everyone!

I do believe I did see one for Australia, But not sure I believe these are not in effect. Could be wrong here, However, I would think such services would charge you to accept payments of this source.
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

yes i do know there would be a deduction per payment for the service, i think i found a place 123ticket.com looking into it, just wondering the payout how that works etc, but it would be nice to accept orders via sms / phone payments as well, make it more reachable for clients payments etc

Seems like it'd be an open door for fraud..
    FiberPeer.Com | | REAL DDoS Protection | Cloud Hosting | VPS | Dedicated Servers | High Bandwidth Hosting | 1Gbps-10Gbps Unmetered
    FiberPeer DDoS Mitigation | ethProxy Upgraded! | 14-Years Experience | Emergency 24/7 Support
    Visit us @ www.fiberpeer.com

What do you mean by saying phone/cell phone payments. Do you need a software a payment gateway that is easy to use from a mobile phones or you want a payment to me made through text message. These are very different things. You might need a different merchant provider for this and honestly I doubt you would fine one that operates in the international level.
    Host Color Cloud Servers & Dedicated Hosting & European Infrastructure Hosting
    U.S. Data center 90 miles from Chicago
    Network ★ AS46873 Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net, Midwest Peering
    24/7 Support 1-574-367-2393; Skype: HostColor

What do you mean by saying phone/cell phone payments. Do you need a software a payment gateway that is easy to use from a mobile phones or you want a payment to me made through text message. These are very different things. You might need a different merchant provider for this and honestly I doubt you would fine one that operates in the international level.
    From what I believe, He is after a service where people can pay from their mobile through a message (txt).. Payments can be done through mobiles/cells as you would be aware with web-browsers as you would do as if you were on a computer. From what I gather it could be done but I think it would be more hassle than anything.

Sean
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

It sounds very unnecessary to me. Im sure customers can find time to log online and pay your bill. If they aren't paying it, I highly doubt that it is because it is not convenient - more like they don't have the funds to cover the bill.
    Download my eBook + Videos: Starting your own successful web hosting company.
    Learn from a web host with 7 years of experience.

PayPal offers such a service last I recall:

https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?c...obile_checkout
    Michael T. @ Resellr.Net - CEO
    The Premier Reseller Hosting Solution
    Visit Us @ Resellr.Net | Follow Resellr.Net on Twitter

Nau i meant where a customer can actualyl purchase hosting from you and pay via SMS / phone, it's ok i found some things Checking into it etc~

Quote Originally Posted by admin-caperhosting View Post
    Nau i meant where a customer can actualyl purchase hosting from you and pay via SMS / phone, it's ok i found some things Checking into it etc~
    I don't understand why you would want to do this - if I am going to look for a hosting provider I'm certainly not going to do it on my phone and even if I did do some browsing I would make the final decision sitting in front of a computer where I could review everything and ultimately make the best decision.

It's just like if I was looking for web hosting and somebody sent me a text that said "Reply with HOSTME For Great Web Hosting at $7.50/month" there is no way that I would even consider using such a service sight-un-seen if not simply for the fact that they sent me an unsolicited text message offering their "service".
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

MikeDVB. This kind of payment, SMS and Landline is extremely appealing to the younger generation of webdesigners and developers.

Yes, as the poster above said, This mainly appeals to the younger generation of website creators and developers. Those who don't own debit/credit cards but still want to get involved and create themselves a website.

Quote Originally Posted by eVaske View Post
    MikeDVB. This kind of payment, SMS and Landline is extremely appealing to the younger generation of webdesigners and developers.
    But webdesigners and developers are on their computers on a daily basis. Would be more a hassle for them to pick up their phone to make a payment then it would be to log on to a website when their already on their computer

Ya well like i said it would be used for another option, for those who WOULD liek to pay that way, or can only pay that way, like as of this week i had 2 clients wishing or wanting to use sms to pay etc, ive also checked into it, and alot of ppl can easily get prepaid phones and buy time on there phones which can be used as money to send to providers for things, maybe they dont have a bank account or prefer not to use it, maybe they dont have a paypal etc, it's an additioanl option for those who would like to use it not saying id make it my primary payment gateway lol

Quote Originally Posted by eVaske View Post
    Don't get me wrong - I'm not an old fogie myself - I love using my iPhone to do things but I still don't see the appeal in it.

I mean the only thing that would be nice is if you could pay via phone and have the charge appended to your phone bill - now that I could understand as being nice but other than that...
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDVB View Post
    I mean the only thing that would be nice is if you could pay via phone and have the charge appended to your phone bill - now that I could understand as being nice but other than that...
    It's my understanding that's exactly what he's after. I know the ability exists (otherwise ringtone providers wouldn't exist) but couldn't tell you how to get there.

This probably belong in running a web hosting business though.
    Doyle Lewis
    BuyHTTP Internet Services - In business since 2003
    Business Hosting | nginx, CloudLinux, Varnish cache, and CDP with every business account
    Shared, Reseller, Semi Dedicated, VPS, Cloud, Dedicated - We can grow with you