ServerSignature Open Source Solutions & Open Source Consulting
ServerSignature.com offers Open Source Solutions & Open Source Consulting
ServerSignature Consulting offers a number of services including implementation, configuration, support, optimization and monitoring.
We have experience with a wide variety of Open Source related products, and the dedication needed to ensure your Open Source stack is efficient, stable and productive.
Since 2006, serversignature.com has been providing quality Linux support to small and medium sized businesses. We are known as ServerSignature on WHT and Cpanel forums to know more please visit the about us page.
Complete Server Management Plan.
Server Security and Tuning Plan.
Dedicated Server Setup.
System Security Optimization and Hardening.
Unlimited Admin Work Time.
Disaster Recovery & Hack Recovery.
What's New: Free 1 month support for complete server setup plan*.
A Few Serversignature Works:
* Kernel recompile with GR security-Grsecurity.The goal of the project is to create the most secure system possible.
* ConfigServer Firewall (csf) -A Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) firewall.
* Login Failure Daemon (lfd) - Login/Intrusion Detection and Security application for Linux servers.
* CHKRootKit - a simple program that detects hacker software and notifies you if any has been detected via email.
* RootKit Hunter - scanning tool to ensure your system does not have any backdoors or exploits.
* Root compromise - if your server gets hacked and is therefore no longer trustworth.
* OS upgrade - if you want to upgrade from an old unsupported OS to a new on.
* Corrupt kernel - if you've upgraded the kernel and it has rendered the server unbootable of any kernel.
* Failed OS disk - is mounted as a slave drive. We can then come in and migrate all the data from the old OS disk to the new OS disk and thus effectively recover your server.
* ConfigServer Explorer (cse) - The product provides you with a full featured Filesystem explorer and a Virtual Console to use within your web browser in WHM. It gives you root access from the top level of your disks and allows you to enter non-interactive commands and see the output.
* Advanced Policy Firewall (APF)- Advanced Configurable firewall to block off unused ports and increase system security.
* Brute Force Detection (BFD) - Detects and blocks brute force attacks.
* ClamAV Anti-Virus for Email - ClamAV scans incoming and outgoing email for viruses, worms, and trojans.
* Mod_Evasive - DoS and brute force prevention for Apache.
* Mod_Security - HTTP Intrusion Protection System for filtering exploits. Customized ruleset used.
* Disable Unnecessary Processes - Disables any services which are not needed for normal system operation.
* Remove Unnecessary Packages - Removes any extraneous packages to remove potential attack and DoS vectors while reducing system footprint.
* Secure Temporary Directories - Secure /tmp, /var/tmp and other directories to prevent against unauthorized binary upload and execution.
* Secure Directory Permissions - Strengthens file permissions on many world-writable directories.
* SSH Hardening - Hardens SSH server to prevent against possible attack vectors.
* Daily Security Audit - Web security scripts are installed to report on possible security issues.
* PAM Resource Hardening - Enforces PAM resource limiting to prevent against attacks.
* Sysctl Hardening - Modifies kernel operating values to strengthen TCP/IP stack against various attacks including syn floods.