Real partnership offer for serious hosting company

Hello:

I am the owner of a proxy service and we are looking to form a partnership with a solid hosting company that has a good track record and network.

We offer a proxy client (PC and Mac) that people all over the world use for security and to bypass internet filters. For people who are not familiar with proxies, the service itself is similar to web hosting where you offer bandwidth and space to clients.

Our product has been very successful due to our viral marketing efforts and the intuitiveness of our product. In 2 months after launch, we’ve gotten over 6000 trial users and 300 paid users, and all was done with $0 advertising dollar. We are looking for a strong host to offer dedicated servers to us in return for exposure on our website and possibly our application as well.

Our users are internet savvy people who are likely to purchase web hosting packages from an American host. We are very confident that this will be very worthwhile for our sponsor. By the end of this year, we are set to reach over 150,000 users.

So to spell out the terms:

We need: dedicated servers, RELIABLE service and STRONG network.
    We offer: lots of exposure to your hosting or related services.

Serious inquiries only please. Please PM me with what you’re interested in offering and I will provide full details of our site/stats for contacts that express clear and serious interest. Please include your email and your background in the PM. Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to your contacts.
    Best,

Chris
    When I used to

Chris Mathews - Freedur Proxy theft case

My name is Obrad, I'm a founder of Freedur Proxy service.

Chris Mathews (a.k.a Alnany), the guy who is seeking for dedicated servers in the post above, was working with me and a few other people on the project as designer and helping with marketing.

When he saw the project is profitable, he decided to steal the site and brand from real owners and started to seek for dedicated hosting sponsors (on this site and elsewhere).

Unfortunately, as he was a friend we had full trust to him. He had access to our servers, web site code and database.

He abused our trust and stole our domain name freedur /./ com, database and web site scripts, so we, real owners, were forced to rebrand our product and change its name to Skydur (www /./ skydur /./ com).

Chris is in China and he thinks he is out of reach of the USA law. Chris is now hiding in Shanghai and working with his Chinese friend Vincent Shen to relaunch Freedur clone. Luckily Chris has never access to our SVN nor application code, so now they are creating some proxy application from scratch. A huge damage is made to us and our customers.

If you are contacted by Chris and were interested in the project, be aware who is Chris.

Sincerely,
    Obrad
    Freedur/Skydur founder

Obrad, we recommend you to speak to your lawyer before making further posts as you are being sued: http://www.freedur.net/public_record...r_law_suit.pdf

If you claim to be the "founder" of Freedur, produce evidence like we have: http://www.freedur.com/press_release.html
    Best,

Chris
    When I used to

Quote Originally Posted by obrad View Post

He abused our trust and stole our domain name freedur /./ com,
    According to whois history, Chris has always owned the domain.

Quote Originally Posted by anon-e-mouse View Post
    According to whois history, Chris has always owned the domain.
    Yeah, just WHOIS'ed it and "orbrid" please stop lying. you and your buddys fakes,Con artists if you wish . If you really would like to debate my claim do what Chris said and provide your legal documents please

- Many Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Al Nany View Post
    Obrad, we recommend you to speak to your lawyer before making further posts as you are being sued: http://www.freedur.net/public_record...r_law_suit.pdf

If you claim to be the "founder" of Freedur, produce evidence like we have: http://www.freedur.com/press_release.html
    Oh yeah, your claims on WHT cannot be taken seriously. So I seriously suggest you stop lying. Con-ing is taking very seriously so your gunna have your ass sued for quite a lot i hope

- Many Thanks,

Whats going on here, public court on WHT?

If your serious about sponsership and your the real owner feel free to contact us.

Quote Originally Posted by TheServerExperts View Post
    Whats going on here, public court on WHT?
    They are trying to get out of court costs.

First, when I told he stole the domain (www/./ freedur/./ com), it meant he took something which doesn't belong to him. He worked with us and we had full trust to him, we worked together and he bought the domain, so his name is on WHOIS records.

Why he is seeking for free servers/sponsors ?

Well he stole the database, web site scripts but not servers as this wasn't possible. And he has no money to pay for the servers as he is a poor chinese trying to screw anyone including his friends.

I have no interests nor motives to lie, nor I'm seeking for free servers/sponsors. Our service is recovered from the damage and running and we have thousands of satisfied customers around the world.

So how could he steal a domain that he bought?
    If you don’t like the road you’re walking on, start paving a new one.

Question

By shifting it from his left to the right pocket maybe?

Some people are naive or just plain stupid and allow their developers to register domains, pay for hosting accounts, and setup merchant accounts. I see this now and again when someone realizes they aren't the "owner".

I'm not really sure who is telling the truth but "Obrads" story is at least plausible.
    Common sense is not so common.

Title in Trust.

It's a common situation that is discussed here often. One person in a group registers a domain for the benefit of the group, then picks up his marbles and leaves.

The more common example at WHT is hosting or design companies registering the domain on behalf of a client. Then a dispute, usually over money, arises and the client discovers that he does not control the domain that contains his business name. Happens all the time, and it really shouldn't.

But, you know all that
    edgedirector.com
    managed dns global failover and load balance (gslb)
    exactstate.com
    uptime report for webhostingtalk.com