Buzzservers shared webhosting

I've been with Buzzservers shared web hosting for slightly more than a month now. Apart from once where they got DDoS'ed there hasn't been any major downtimes. I'd like to give them credit for this.

Support has been max 48 hours in the past for me. Right now it's been a week since I requested SSH stuff to be done (with SVN installed). Mind you this was a part of our billing agreement in which a member of staff offered me a "custom webhosting package" before they ofered webhosting.

Uptime: 9/10
    Support: 7/10
    Speeds: 9/10

That's Great, Thanks for the post, always good to see decent information of successful providers
    http://www.caperhosting.net - web/shells/ircd/shoutcast hosting!
    Live Chat sales/support on website
    WHMCS billing system and client login
    CaperHosting.net We care about everyone!

I haven't heard alot about 'Buzzservers' so thank you very much for the wonderful review. Always a pleasure hearing about web hosting companies treating customers the way they should be treated. Best of luck to you with Buzzservers.
    We develop brand identity for the web.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Services ~ Custom Web Design, Branding & Identity, Development, Hosting & more!
    Portfolio ~ Websites, User Interfaces, Widgets & more!

This isn't exactly meant to be a 100% positive review. I was aiming to show both sides, which I apparently failed at because I didn't put the message across. I'm still waiting (and I've waited for 1 week already) for my tickets to be answered.

Anyway, other than that BuzzServers is good. I did a wget on my file from another VPS, I got about 8mb/s speed.

aww well then, support is what i consider the most valuable part of running a buisness, sorry to hear support is lacking atm!
    http://www.caperhosting.net - web/shells/ircd/shoutcast hosting!
    Live Chat sales/support on website
    WHMCS billing system and client login
    CaperHosting.net We care about everyone!

This isn't exactly meant to be a 100% positive review. I was aiming to show both sides, which I apparently failed at because I didn't put the message across.
    Once I read the ratings you have them, I got your message just fine, so don't worry about it. It's definitely nice to see you tried to give a properly balanced review.

Please share a domain that you're hosting with them. If you dont' want to make it public you can send it to the moderating team via http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=6296010