Question zighost,hostmagix or hostculture ?

I am looking for low cost & reliable webhosting. I found
    zighost,hostmagix & hostculture suited for my need ?
    Can any one tell from above hosting comapny which one I should choose ?
    Thanks.

i don't know about other hosts, but I'm pleased with hostculture now.

hostmagix dose not look all that good.

Originally posted by snickn
    FIREARMS,

Are you using them? Can we have details on what forms your negative opinion of them?
    Such sarcasm!! Before you jump on someone how about looking at the original date of the thread?
    11/02?
    UGH! I must say its getting pretty bad here when a person cant post something such as:
    <insert name> doesnt look all that good..and then to have
    snickn be so RUDE.
    HostCaters.com - Quality Web Hosting - Under A Gig! - Since 1999

That makes it even worse, a post of that age was brought of the dead (note I didn't bump it)

It's not at all fair to hostmagix

FIREARMs post was made, that damage was done, for hostmagix's sake, I believe FIREARMs should give some sort of justification to why (s)he doesn't like them.

You know, I almost thought I brought that post out of the dead...I was going to have to kick myself

I admit to not realizing the original post was that out of date, however their site is modern day, I had visited it, their prices are decent, they have a 14 day money back guarantee, the initial viewing of hostmagix seems okay, I was just curious what makes them so bad...

Originally posted by snickn
    That makes it even worse, a post of that age was brought of the dead (note I didn't bump it)

It's not at all fair to hostmagix

FIREARMs post was made, that damage was done, for hostmagix's sake, I believe FIREARMs should give some sort of justification to why (s)he doesn't like them.

You know, I almost thought I brought that post out of the dead...I was going to have to kick myself

I admit to not realizing the original post was that out of date, however their site is modern day, I had visited it, their prices are decent, they have a 14 day money back guarantee, the initial viewing of hostmagix seems okay, I was just curious what makes them so bad...
    Damage? Whatever....a bit extreme I would say.
    HostCaters.com - Quality Web Hosting - Under A Gig! - Since 1999

Bah..
    Webhosting is all about word of mouth and referrals.

Feel free to join #wht on irc.ev1.net if you wanna continue this, otherwise no reason to proceed with making this topic more and more off topic.

My apologies to anyone who considered my question out of bounds, although it's interesting nothing was mentioned about the original rule breaking of both bumping the post

Over and out....