Arrow HostLeet.com 1 year review (5 star rating)

I just wanted to let everyone know how great HostLeet.com. I wrote a review on Host Leet about 6 months ago letting, and let me tell you that they haven't changed a thing since. Well, they did change there website to a even better one. From my experiences, company's usually loose there value of being good from when you first signed up. But not Host Leet, they remained just as helpful and supportive ever since I signed up with them. Ive been with them for about a year now and I cant say anything bad about them. There prices are good and have very knowledgeable and friendly staff. They are like family to me now and I will never change to a different company.

Just wanted to give my 2 cents in about these guys, and I highly recommend them to anyone! Thank you HostLeet.com!

- Dan

Thanks for a good insight review. I do hope that further into the future they will remain as friendly and as helpful as they have been over the last year.

Good Luck to both of you!
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

As like other post's about reviews what website do you host with them, and well if this is all true which im sure you wouldnt waste your time if it wasnt then congrats on having a stable host, and congrats to the provider as well Great work and it's ALWAYS nice to see reviews of providers!
    http://www.caperhosting.net - web/shells/ircd/shoutcast hosting!
    Live Chat sales/support on website
    WHMCS billing system and client login
    CaperHosting.net We care about everyone!

I give you my word, its True . I wouldn't bother wasting my time for a bad host provider. Only the ones I am proud of and I think they deserve credits for that. And for every one who is looking for a one or a better one, I recommend HostLeet.com. I reported the domain.

Thanks for your review. This will help others to make an informed decision before doing business with HostLeet.com

Quote Originally Posted by dantheman5420 View Post
    I just wanted to let everyone know how great HostLeet.com. I wrote a review on Host Leet about 6 months ago letting, and let me tell you that they haven't changed a thing since. Well, they did change there website to a even better one. From my experiences, company's usually loose there value of being good from when you first signed up. But not Host Leet, they remained just as helpful and supportive ever since I signed up with them. Ive been with them for about a year now and I cant say anything bad about them. There prices are good and have very knowledgeable and friendly staff. They are like family to me now and I will never change to a different company.

Just wanted to give my 2 cents in about these guys, and I highly recommend them to anyone! Thank you HostLeet.com!

- Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman5420 View Post
    I give you my word, its True . I wouldn't bother wasting my time for a bad host provider. Only the ones I am proud of and I think they deserve credits for that. And for every one who is looking for a one or a better one, I recommend HostLeet.com. I reported the domain.
    Hi Dan,

Thank you once again for the review and the very kind words. I hope we can continue to earn your business for many years to come.
    HOSTLEET.COM, LLC - Elite Website Hosting Since 2008!
    Fast Reliable Affordable Secure Friendly & Courteous
    RISK-FREE Money Back Guarantee PCI-Compliant Checkout
    U.S.A Based & Operated Read Through Our Most F.A.Q's!

I'm glad to hear about your wonderful experience. Best of luck to you and your websites!
    We develop brand identity for the web.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Services ~ Custom Web Design, Branding & Identity, Development, Hosting & more!
    Portfolio ~ Websites, User Interfaces, Widgets & more!

Thanks for taking the time to share your review There are too many people now days that are too lazy to type out a simple review.