Personally I think you only need a couple changes.
1. Go to the CSS for joomla and change the colors. Red isn't a good color for a hosting site. Look for black, grey, blue.
2. The images on the home page are getting cut off.
3. NEW LOGO! Nothing more to say
4. I like the navigation bar but the colors of it need to be changed.
5. Font is ok but if you find a better font for it that would make a small difference.
6. The Order Now buttons don't look that good and in the Shared hosting page maybe you should put checkmarks instead of Yes/No
7. Loose the Whos Online sidebar.
Last edited by Alex - Fibervolt; 07-19-2009 at 05:06 PM.
I agree with the two people above who have reviewed this site but surely dont give up on this design i really do like it because i can see so much potential in this design it can get reworked really nice. One thing i like alot is on your shared hosting plan's the image's.
Thanks very much Dren...yes I do have photoshop but sometimes CSS pull a wool over my eyes and is complicated for me to understand. If you want I can create an admin account for you (since its Joomla im using) and you show me what you're talking about