* Ridiculous! Spam or what?!

Hi,

I got this email earlier today and if you read it fully you'll be amazed (spelling, grammar) and I can't believe he or she actually thought I would fall for it!...

Good Morning.

Please I want you to read this message attentively and understand my reason
    of contacting you through secured email correspondence. I am currently the
    assistance director of a finance Institutional bank here in Burkina Faso- West Africa with this official website www.biciab.bf

One of our reputable clients was involved in the American terrorist attach
    since September 11 in the year 2001. Now our bank is planning to transfer his entire fund worth about €4.9m (Four Million Nine Hundred Thousand Euros) to the government treasury if no one comes for the claim after eighth years(The date limit will be: 1/09/2009)
    The bank has made several inquiries from your embassy here to locate any of his family members, but all efforts ware of no avail. Instead of loosing this fund, I had this idea to search through the secured

companies website in your country to locate just someone from the same nationality with the deceased to apply to the bank and act as the cousin(any family member) to the deceased bank client to claim this fund from our bank.

This is how I got your email contact to seek your mutual cooperation, honesty and capability to handle this project. I hope you will not betray this trust or disappoint me after this fund is transferred to your company's bank account.

You will benefit with 30% of the total fund for your cooperation and being sincere to me after the fund is transferred to your bank account. But nevertheless, if your time will not permit you to come here personally, I will provide you with the sample of Application letter which you will forward to the bank through their official email and Fax to claim the fund.

After this fund is transferred to your bank account; I will officially sign for my retirement from the bank service this year to come and meet you with for my future investment with this fund in your country on following your guidelines.

Please provide me your full contact addresses, private mobile phone number,fax so that I can call you to talk orally on this life project.
    I advise that you keep this matter as TOP CONFIDENTIAL ISSUE or please you should delete this message from your inbox if you dint want to take part.

I await your quick response and call after you might have responded favourably.

Best regards,
    Dr. alim.
    Need I say more?
    Logo/Banner Design and Full Website Designs
    My Blog.

LMFAO alot of people doing retarded scams out there on the internet, seems more needs to be done about these people!
    http://www.caperhosting.net - web/shells/ircd/shoutcast hosting!
    Live Chat sales/support on website
    WHMCS billing system and client login
    CaperHosting.net We care about everyone!

woo, you could be a millionaire overnight...just look at the "goodness" in some people, makes me want to cry.

LMAO!

Worse than the typical 419 scammer grammar and spelling. Need I say more?
    bikster.com - Quality Hosting. Affordable Prices.
    Providing premium quality shared and reseller cPanel/WHM hosting at low prices!
    Reseller cPanel/WHM hosting solutions that you can afford

its a scam. Dont waste time thinking about this.

It is funny when you get all this spam and scams. These guys think that they are sending you an email that looks as if it came from the bank or credit card company and the spelling in it is atrocious. Oh, yeah, that is believable......

Damn! I gave my account details to him so he could transfer my millions! XD
    Logo/Banner Design and Full Website Designs
    My Blog.

Ah sadly there will alway's be some one to think it's real and try it.

P.s Has anyone got on of those email's before and decided to call the number they provided? It's pretty funny.
    〓〓 RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    〓〓 Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting
    〓〓 www.linkedin.com/in/dustincisneros/
    〓〓 My fancy email dustin@racknerd.com

And he signed it Dr. Alim as if we can trust a Doctor! LMAO
    My IP >> 127.0.0.1 Hack Away!!

this is scam, so called Nigerian letters

read the following sites about such scams
    http://www.interpol.int/Public/Finan...ud/default.asp
    http://www.scamshield.com/
    Offshore incorporation and bank accounts
    @offshoreoffer - offshore services, tax optimization info

I am really tired of these. I have responded to about 25 of these and you know what? I have yet to get my millions. In fact, I don't even know what is going on. Last month I gave the person I have talked to many times before my new bank information and his email I got back said "LOL". I think it must be because my Identity keeps getting stolen somehow by little hacker kids in the US. They are so dumb, they are going to go to jail. They should go to school instead and get a honest job and not be so stupid.

But one day it wont matter and I will get my millions and my island
    Chicago Electronic Cigarettes: Tobacco Free, Smoke Free. 3 E-Cig Models, 11 flavors, and accessories.
    http://www.chicago-ecigs.com

Welcome to teh interwebz.

Quote Originally Posted by davidb View Post
    But one day it wont matter and I will get my millions and my island
    but not from such offers, only if you earn it
    Offshore incorporation and bank accounts
    @offshoreoffer - offshore services, tax optimization info