222 - Magnificent services.

Hello everyone,

I thought I would share my experience with AquariusStorage to everyone.

It's 3 days from being a full month and I have received nothing but great support and service.

What I bought
    VPS a1 - 15GB Diskspace, 150GB bandwidth and 192 Dedicated Ram (2 IPs) - $15 USD
    Additional 64MB of ram - $3 USD
    cPanel + Fantastico - $12 USD
    Addition 128MB of Ram - $0 (They had a promotion going)

So I ended up with a server with cPanel and Fantastico, which included 350MB~ ram for only $30 USD per month.

Service and Support 10 out of 10
    Before I bought the server, RyanC had been very helpful with answering all my questions. I received my VPS instantly after I paid and Ryan installed cPanel/CSF and configured it all.

All my questions were answered with ease via live chat or a ticket through WHMCS. Most tickets were answered within 15 minutes.

Pricing 10 out of 10
    Although their prices aren't the lowest, you pay for what you get. I believe their pricing is absolutely great, due to the fact that PPP costs a lot compared to other solutions. It was also a bonus to use the promotion code which gave me 128MB of ram for free.

If you are looking to buy a VPS, I would definately recommend AquariusStorage. Although I no longer need the VPS, I'll most likely downgrade to one of their reseller packages.

Thank you very much for the review, and as always we appreciate you and all of our customers

Have a great day!

USA, UK, Singapore
    Great to hear this. I've been watching that Ryan is doing a great job. Kudos and keep it up mate!

██ Softsys Hosting ██ - 8 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise DDoS Protection Available!

Enterprise Dedicated Servers - Fully Managed Windows & Linux Virtual Machines (US/UK/Singapore) - Failover Ready Cloud VM's