Reseller hosts with WHMCS?

What are some decent hosts that provide reseller plans that includes free WHMCS? I'm look at spending around $20/mo... I want some company that has been in business for a while and plans to stay there.
    IntelliSerp - The most accurate and intelligent keyword rank tracking software.

May I ask why you are interested in buying it with a reseller account?You can purchase WHMCS separately for $12.95 at LicensePal.com

With the other money, you can chose to buy a reseller account. I know some hosts that offer ClientExec though.

With the limited information, Hostgator rocks for this particular niche. Been using them a while, and I love everything about the reseller accounts. They come with quite a lot of extras, you can set yourself up quite nicely w/ automated just about everything, branding, etc.
    Given the lowest package that's roughly 25 bucks, it includes WHMCS, so, subtract just what you would be spending for that license alone, it's a no-brainier. I honestly don't know of a better reseller, especially when it comes to support.
    This is the best signature in the world....Tribute!
    (It is not the best signature in the world, no. This is just a tribute)

I just checked our HostGator's site thoroughly. You may chose from WHMCS or WHM Auto Pilot. They also offer a free eNom reseller account.

HostGator have great service and reliability, so you shouldn't have a problem going with them!

Yes, I'm with HG, and what is even cooler, after you get your WHMCS license, you get a free ResellerClub account, which, unlike Enom, doesn't require the initial large deposit just to get started. RC lets you pay as you go. RC has almost no support, though...

mugo, how would you rate HG's stability?

Quote Originally Posted by WHTer View Post
    mugo, how would you rate HG's stability?
    Very good. I've had about 5 min of downtime in the last 1/2 year, and that was addresses by the company.
    They had one major outage in the last year, but that was actually The Planet, where most of their equipment resides. The Planet is an excellent DC.
    Support has just been outstanding. I'm not easy to please, either, as I run DCs and build ISPs. Dare, nay I sneeze? Please. (sorry...I was on a roll...)

You should also take a look at Innohosting, they have much better support than HG and are around the same price.

Try InnoHosting. Their second plan offers WHMCS and it seems to be within your $20 budget. I would go with Enom than ResellerClub. Those LogicBoxes are really difficult to get use to in my opinion. Enom's support is great, so is ResellerClub's but I just like Enom's products and interface better.

Better support? Wow. I'll have to try them. What do they do...your dishes???

Innohosting's reseller business plan includes a WHMCS license as well as a domain reseller for $19.95 /mo. They have a reputation for great customer support as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mugo View Post
    Better support? Wow. I'll have to try them. What do they do...your dishes???
    No, one step better . They provide 24/7 end-user support to the resellers clients.

Quote Originally Posted by InstantPH View Post
    No, one step better . They provide 24/7 end-user support to the resellers clients.
    I don't really need/want that. I want to continue to provide support to my own clients.

So far, I got two options then. Host Gator and Inno Hosting. Any others?

Quote Originally Posted by InstantPH View Post
    Ok, that's nice. There are instances I want to retain client contact, but also projects I'm working on where I do NOT want to.
    So basically same league as HG in terms of service and support, but also offer client support?

Now I feel compelled to give them a go...

Quote Originally Posted by mugo View Post
    Yes, I'm with HG, and what is even cooler, after you get your WHMCS license, you get a free ResellerClub account, which, unlike Enom, doesn't require the initial large deposit just to get started. RC lets you pay as you go. RC has almost no support, though...
    What do you mean free RC account? isn't it really free? i just created an account and it's free though won't work i think w/out deposit of $199.

Do you mean with Inno you can operate w/out deposit?

cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by kabayan View Post
    What do you mean free RC account? isn't it really free? i just created an account and it's free though won't work i think w/out deposit of $199.

Do you mean with Inno you can operate w/out deposit?

cheers.
    RC=ResellerClub

What I mean is, with Enom and most other reseller services, they require at least a 100 buck or more deposit to even resell anything. ResellerClub allows you to pay as you go. You deposit what you need, an only need to cover what you are actually selling.
    Works good for me, I usually end up setting up services for clients, so I'm the one actually pulling the buy trigger under their account.
    Personally I don't use reseller components (from places like Enom / RC, anyway) to warrant them hanging onto hundreds of bucks at a time.

You can create an account all day long at Enom, free enough, but to actually sell / purchase anything, you have to place a large deposit, which is true with most similar reseller services.

I have never used Innohosting, so I'm not sure about their deposit requirements. Anyone know what they are without going through the signup process?
    Last edited by mugo; 07-22-2009 at 05:49 PM.

Inno offer a $6.95 NetEarthOne account supported for integration with WHMCS and it only requires a minimum deposit of $10.

have you considered EZPZ. The first and second plan would likely fit into your budget + whmcs.
    HostWaves.com Managed Drupal e-Commerce Hosting/Web Development Service for SMB/SME/SMI.

What is WHMCS?

Quote Originally Posted by WHTer View Post
    What are some decent hosts that provide reseller plans that includes free WHMCS? I'm look at spending around $20/mo... I want some company that has been in business for a while and plans to stay there.
    I guess I am behind the times but what is WHMCS? Just would like to know please
    Cpwebhosting.net where the customer is first
    Great Affiliate Program Call 321-205-9003
    Earn on CPA up to $100.00 on Shared Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by rcrrich View Post
    I guess I am behind the times but what is WHMCS? Just would like to know please
    It's a billing system which automates a lot of set up and billing side of things.. www.whmcs.com

I don't think you can go direct to RC for a few dollars, I thought it was over $500.00 to be a reseller and you then could offer a reseller account even at no up front cost. Well that was my thinking.

Ok I see thanks for the update on this.

Quote Originally Posted by IH-Rameen View Post
    It's a billing system which automates a lot of set up and billing side of things.. www.whmcs.com
    I am use to software that already has that built in for resellers

Quote Originally Posted by rcrrich View Post
    I don't think you can go direct to RC for a few dollars, I thought it was over $500.00 to be a reseller and you then could offer a reseller account even at no up front cost. Well that was my thinking.
    If you go direct with RC, initial deposit is 199.00. If you have an "in" through another host (such as hostgator reseller, etc) then you can just deposit what you need and go. No initial deposit.