Bandwidth Question - Please Help!

Hello guys,

I am about to launch an online store and I am very interested in Volusion's platinum package ($198 per month). I know its a bit pricey but I like its shopping cart a lot. The only thing that is holding me back is its bandwidth limit. Only 15GB in the platinum package and if I go over limit, then its $0.01 per MG ($10 per GB). I don't know if 15GB is good enough since I do expect (and want to plan for the future) high traffic. Per their sales, I am required to use their hosting service and they assure me that its very hard to go over the limit. As such, I would like to hear your opinions. I have around 3500+ items and at lease two pictures associated with each item. Your opinion will be greatly appreciated.

Nova Scotia
    15GB is a good limit for a shared plan to start with, altho you have alot of images remember every image isnt going to be loaded on every visit.

However If more is what you need i would recommend innohosting. they have an E-commerce plan however you would need to get a cart script. - Shared and Reseller Hosting,24/7 support, 99.9% uptime