Hello , I`m interested to buy a Server

I`M Interested To Buy A Dedicated Server Or VPS .With This Performances : 100 Gb Space , 2 Tb Transfer . And I Like To Install My CPanel And To Give Me My CP Reseller & Root Info , And I Hope You Let MP3 Albanian Files For Download , And If Anyperson Do WhoIs I Like To See My Info .

Check the dedicated server deals section. Assuming you have the legal right to offer those .mp3s, almost any dedicated server provider on this forum should be able to meet your needs.
    BudgetVM - The Virtualization Experts
    Mike Gazzerro, Account Manager
    Chicago, Miami, Dallas, Los Angeles
    Wholly owned by Enzu Inc., an Inc500 Company.

I would suggest going with a dedicated server with your request so you can have both root access and have full control over the server. The benefit of this is that you can use all of the servers resources as your company expands. What was your budget? You should definitely check out the offer section if you have not already.
    Miguel Villegas, VP Sales & New Business Development CloudMega.net
    CloudMega, Inc. US | CloudMega, Ltd UK
    US Toll Free: 888.401.2006 | Intl +1 312.757.5400
    UK Toll Free: 0800.368.9925 | Intl +44 20.3540.7807

The Servers That Are In Germany And TNetherland Have MP3 Files Legal , So They Can Take , What Is Happening With You , US And Uk Are Very Down , No Persons Buy In Your Company .

2TB transfer probably means you will want to go with 10 Mb/s unmetered. Or alternatvely someone offering 3TB burstable so that you have room to grow.

Perhaps check out Leaseweb but see their ToS and also consider and read about the support issues people have on weekends.

You would by default have root access to your dedicated server, I have yet to see any company that does not provide that.

You can go with 2TB of bandwidth or 10mbps unmetered is close to 3.3TB bandwidth

Most companies allow on the fly bandwidth upgrades so you could be fine with 2TB of bandwidth.

As long as you have legal rights to those mp3 files, then you've got a wide range of selections. Otherwise you'll need to host off shore.

With your bandwidth needs I would suggest you do contact hosts by email or phone to discuss that -- they might get you special offers on that. This might get you better results than looking for any sort of 'all inclusive' offers. As regards to legality, there is not that much difference between Germany or other European countries and the U.S.

John
    Serving clients in the U.S., Europe, and world-wide since 2001: L3server
    Dedicated & Secured Servers, Racks, Hosting, Domains & Domain Reselling Plans

Hey, Korab i would recommend you to check UnderHost offshore servers, i'm hosted with them since awhile and i highly recommend them for offshore solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by RottenRemains View Post
    Hey, Korab i would recommend you to check UnderHost offshore servers, i'm hosted with them since awhile and i highly recommend them for offshore solutions.
    Care to share your domain hosted in their DC? You can use the report button. Thanks.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Quote Originally Posted by net View Post
    Care to share your domain hosted in their DC? You can use the report button. Thanks.
    Sure, done via report button thanks for advise.