Thread: affiliate list?

affiliate list?

I am posting here since there is not really an affiliate section. Im looking to make a top 10 affiliate list for companys that offer the best affiliate program so others don't sign up for some that don't even payout.

Im looking for atleast 20 each of shared, reseller , vps and dedicated affiliate plans. I would rather hope that the affiliate would not require a taxid or ssid for payouts but If there are not that many of them, affiliates needing tax id would work also.

I will be trying them all out then making a website from personal experience's of which ones are the best.
    Leader of the new anti sig spamming club.

Hello Darkeden - just out of curiosity, are you looking for the highest payouts - or for providers that actually pay out their affiliates and work with them to increase sales, maintain sales, qualify the highest amount of sales, etc..

I am not sure if all of these providers even offer affiliate programs - but, legitimate companies, offering quality services would include rochenhost, downtownhost, innohosting, digitallyjustified, pair, httpme, etc...

hope this helps...

Quote Originally Posted by cartika-andrew View Post
    Hello Darkeden - just out of curiosity, are you looking for the highest payouts - or for providers that actually pay out their affiliates and work with them to increase sales, maintain sales, qualify the highest amount of sales, etc..

I am not sure if all of these providers even offer affiliate programs - but, legitimate companies, offering quality services would include rochenhost, downtownhost, innohosting, digitallyjustified, pair, httpme, etc...

hope this helps...
    yes it does thank you. Im not looking for highest payouts but providers that pay there affiliates and work with them.

Hostgator give some hefty big payouts. Their the top of my list!

The taxid/ssid is a federal requirement in the USA for companies that payout more than $600 to any entity that is not a corporation. Primarily, this would be individuals/sole proprietors and small partnerships.

Quote Originally Posted by XSV View Post
    The taxid/ssid is a federal requirement in the USA for companies that payout more than $600 to any entity that is not a corporation. Primarily, this would be individuals/sole proprietors and small partnerships.
    yeah... hostgator doesnt do this though do you have any ideas why they can and others cant? And the affiliates where mainly going to be aimed to people 16+ where usualy ssid's arent accepted at 16

Hey,

Just check out CJ.com. While they do require a SSID, they have just about every major web host affiliate program listed there - and it is very easy to join each program. Most can be joined with just a single mouse click once you signup with CJ.

As for the SSID, I dont think you will find any reputable affiliate networks that dont require this. They need to pay their taxes after all....
    Download my eBook + Videos: Starting your own successful web hosting company.
    Learn from a web host with 7 years of experience.

Hi

Just Host, gives one of the highest payouts along with Super Green Hosting

Austin

Hi again

I would really recommend CJ as you don't have to go through the process of joining an affiliate programme by yourself. The problem with CJ is they do obviously take a cut of the money you earn, somewhere around 30%.

The problem with CJ is they do obviously take a cut of the money you earn, somewhere around 30%.
    They don't take any cut of the money you earn, they charge the program's owner 30%. It may amount to the same thing, but the affiliates/publishers are not charged any fees.

Dreamhost.com - probably the best affiliate program out there. $97 per payout.

And yes.. They pay guaranteed first of every month.
    FiberPeer.Com | | REAL DDoS Protection | Cloud Hosting | VPS | Dedicated Servers | High Bandwidth Hosting | 1Gbps-10Gbps Unmetered
    FiberPeer DDoS Mitigation | ethProxy Upgraded! | 14-Years Experience | Emergency 24/7 Support
    Visit us @ www.fiberpeer.com

nice and impressive

helpful information...

Dreamhost.com - probably the best affiliate program out there. $97 per payout.
    There are better. You also must keep in mind that there are lots of coupons floating around (working as affiliate codes), which could very easily cause you to lose commissions. Also, during their super sale periods ($9 for one year of hosting) affiliates don't get commissions for referred sales.

Yeah thanks guys. I just got paid from hostgator and they are nice and helped me out getting started.