hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Offers : Shared Hosting Offers : ⇌ Canadian hosting -> Lifetime 50% off, Very fast support, Fantastico, 100% uptime ⇌

Forum Jump

⇌ Canadian hosting -> Lifetime 50% off, Very fast support, Fantastico, 100% uptime ⇌

Reply Post New Thread In Shared Hosting Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 06:28 PM
Aspiring Evangelist

⇌ Canadian hosting -> Lifetime 50% off, Very fast support, Fantastico, 100% uptime ⇌

DILIGENThost.com - Providing Canadian hosting services based purely on high-availability, with effective and never outsourced support. No overselling, making sure we can provide what's been advertised, with a key focus on our levels of customer service. Oh, and feel free to test our support before signing up! We know our quick answers make our customers happy, and we're sure potential customers would like to know this too.

Stress testing is a form of testing that is used to determine the stability of a given system or entity. It involves testing beyond normal operational capacity, often to a breaking point, in order to observe the results. Stress testing may have a more specific meaning in certain industries.

Current offers:
- Receive a lifetime 50% off any of our plans coupon: JULY25 * We are only giving out 25 of these accounts this month! If none are left, here are more offers:
- 50% off any order (first payment, any term length) when paying quarterly (every months) or more coupon: 50OFFDH
- Double your web space coupon: DBLDH

We want to see your sites (and your clients) succeed, that is why we guarantee high server performance, 100% no overselling & full usability. Unless a script is running wild, you'll never hear anything about resources, and we will always work with you to help solve any problem!

All of our system admins are fully English & French bilingual, ready to provide 24/7 non-outsourced support to our users. We can help you in mostly any language, with the help of a partnership with a translating firm. There are no "second-in-command" for our services, you will always reach an associate fully qualified to make changes in our network.

Customized plans available, create a Sales support ticket for quote.

Account transfers are available anytime, just contact us via live support or submit a support ticket and we'll transfer the account from your previous host right away.

DILIGENThost has upheld a 100% uptime guarantee since it's start, over 1 year ago, and it's not about to change!
View our uptime reports & status

Accounts are activated instantly! Hosting plan upgrades are instant as well! All servers in our network are high-performance (minimum of 4 CPU cores). We secure your satisfaction with a full 30-day money back and 100% uptime SLA.

[Custom DNS] Forget losing all control over custom DNS entries, just let us know the entries required, and we'll quickly attribute them to your domain(s)!

Some testimonials:
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...13#post6192213
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...70#post6187970
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...12#post6198612
http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/s...63#post8696463
http://www.thewinnerhosts.com/dilige....html#comments
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...32#post6150332
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=744581
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...70#post5293770
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...st#post5190956
http://www.webhostingstuff.com/review/DILIGENThost.html
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...79#post5294979
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...33#post5320233
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...66#post5335466

Where is DILIGENThosts bandwidth coming from? Our servers are located in Canada, running a premium BGP of Peer1, Teleglobe, Videotron, Level3, nLayer & Global Crossing.

DILIGENThost features:
  • Excellent ping times/speeds worldwide
  • ZERO packet loss premium network
  • Fast provisioning, within minutes
  • Instant account activation
  • Instant account upgrade
  • 24/7 Non-outsourced support
  • Guaranteed quick & useful support
  • RAID configured servers for performance & fail-safe
  • Twice per day backups (please view our TOS for details)
  • cPanel 11
  • PHP 4.4.9 & 5.2.9 (Default is 5)
  • Fantastico Deluxe
  • Zend Optimizer
  • Ioncube
  • SourceGuardian
  • Frontpage support
  • PDO-MySQL
  • Perl
  • Curl + SSL
  • Python
  • CGI-BIN
  • Unlimited addon domains & subdomains
  • Unlimited MySQL databases
  • Unlimited additional features
  • Ability to reset permission (chmod) & ownership (chown) of files/folders
  • Custom DNS management
  • Custom error pages
  • Private nameservers
  • Resource monitored servers, never oversold
  • Support resolution within first point of contact
  • Yearly promotions which current users can take advantage of
  • 100% Network & Power uptime SLA
  • 30 day money back guarantee

Want to test our network/control panel? Visit our test section.

Shared hosting plans:
Essentials - 2Gb storage, 20Gb transfer $13.20/bi-annual, $23.76/annual
Economy - 5Gb storage, 50Gb transfer $47.40 - $3.95/month*
Executive - 7Gb storage, 100Gb transfer $83.40 - $6.95/month*
Business - 10Gb storage, 200Gb transfer $155.40 - $12.95/month*
*Based on yearly payments (regular pricing). We provide billing on monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, yearly and biennially setups.

Please contact us if you have any question, an associate will respond quickly!

Looking forward to hosting you!

cPanel/WHM 11 + Fantastico, PHP4&5, Private nameservers, Unlimited domains & features, Self Serve DNS...Shared / Reseller / VPS / Dedicated | Webmasters-Inside.com - Come join our new webmaster forum!

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2009, 12:05 AM

Hi Diligent, I'm a little concerned about the responsiveness of your techs and/or salespeople.

On Saturday morning (5 days ago), I posted a few questions to your support ticket system (ticket ID 773219). I haven't heard any response since then, and there's no response on the ticket system.

Quote:
feel free to test our support before signing up! We know our quick answers make our customers happy
==> Yes, potential customers such as myself like asking questions of a prospective webhost, because we like to know if anybody's listening. As much as I'm frustrated with my current webhost, they've never taken that long to resolve an issue, let alone respond...

Quote:
Toll free phone support
==> It would help a prospective customer's opinion if you posted the support telephone number(s) on your website. My current host claims to have toll-free phone support, but (ever since I signed up) the support line has a recorded message telling me to email them. Do you have a toll-free support number? Or contact info? Or even a local phone number? Or is it client-only information?

Do you plan on responding to the questions that I asked via your support system? If it didn't get lost in your system, I would genuinely like to hear back. =)

Thanks,
-M

Old 07-23-2009, 12:37 AM
Junior Guru

Hrrm, after a wonderful looking post, then to hear this, not soo good, hopefully they get back to you soon, but kinda a bad start i would think if it was me, are there others ways of contacting them, id try all methods, maybe the monitor certain ones mostly , although all tickets should be priority, hrrm not sure, Best of luck!

CaperHosting.net We care about everyone!

Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2009, 09:20 PM
Aspiring Evangelist

Sorry for the delay, there was a support delay as we revamp and train our new sales support staff and solve a database issue that caused support tickets to go unanswered for a few days. This is not a typical situation and is something we are working hard to fix. Most times, support tickets will be answered within minutes.

The toll free number is provided to customers for tech support related issues, the number is not released to public because we don't use it for sales support.

Your ticket should be answered soon, sales staff is working overnight to answer all sales tickets

cPanel/WHM 11 + Fantastico, PHP4&5, Private nameservers, Unlimited domains & features, Self Serve DNS...Shared / Reseller / VPS / Dedicated | Webmasters-Inside.com - Come join our new webmaster forum!

Old 08-04-2009, 05:37 PM

Hi Diligent,

I did indeed receive a reply to my questions shortly after you replied here in the forums. The reply was excellent, but one of my questions about network uptime guarantees was directed to the TOS-- I've quoted it below.

Quote:
Network & Power uptime guarantee - If we do not meet our uptime policy, we will give a one month credit to the affected accounts for every 15 minutes of downtime. This guarantee is in no case applicable, without being limited, to unavailability caused by hardware or software malfunctions, to planned maintenance activities or to any event that is not directly under DILIGENThosts direct control.
On July 27, I sent a follow-up question on the same ticket. It's now been a week, and no reply. The question that I asked was in relation to the power and uptime TOS: can you give an example of what sort of an incident the TOS might come into action?

(from a customer's perspective, the TOS reads like there is no guarantee at all, despite the printed 100% uptime guarantee)...

Old 09-02-2009, 09:59 AM

No response for 8 days now from diligenthost

Hi,

I have been happy with the service till now:

All my sites are down for 11 days now,(displaying account suspended page) I have sent numerous emails and tickets to sales and tech deps. I have received one response 9 days ago:

"The invoice has been reviewed and billing system updated, for some reason PayPal's IPN (instant payment notification) didn't notify our servers that the invoice was paid, therefore the billing system was never updated.

The transaction has been attributed to your account and should now be unsuspended."

Day after on the 25th Aug all my sites are suspended again, and no response what so ever.

Maybe if I post it here they will respond?

Btw: their toll-free number - no response as well.

Regards,

Bart
invoice#414

Last edited by montrealdude; 09-02-2009 at 10:12 AM.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:16 AM

Hi Bart,

Thanks for posting your experience-- Diligenthost never replied to my follow-up message, so I decided not to host with them-- your message reinforces my decision!

I signed up with Stablehost. So far so good, but it's only been a week.

Good luck!
-Melchor-1

Old 09-02-2009, 11:22 AM

Thanks for your replay Melchor!

I am thinking of switching as well, however I am not able to even access my cp or anything to get my files back;(

So for now I'm stuck till someone will actually respond and fix this issue...

Cheers!

Old 09-02-2009, 11:40 AM

I learned that lesson a few years ago when somebody hacked my website-- if you have a database, or if you don't keep your site files on your PC, always do weekly backups-- you never know what might happen to the host's backups, or their backups may only cover the host's entire server, and not be recoverable for a single site. Or, as you've now learned, your host may screw you...