Lightbulb GIGENET | Nehalem 5520 | 6GB RAM | 2x1TB Hard Drives | RAID 1 | 10TB Bandwidth | $299

Amazing deals on the Intel Nehalem Series Servers!

Enjoy 8 CPU processing cores with the Xeon 5520 server, and scale to 16 CPU processing cores with a second processor.

Intel Quad Core Xeon 5520 - 2.26GHz (Nehalem) - 8MB Cache w/HT
    6 GB DDR3 RAM
    2 x 1TB Hard Drives
    Hardware RAID 1
    10,000 GB Bandwidth on 100Mbps Public Uplink

No Setup
    $299/mo

Order Now!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Experience the bang for less buck with the affordable Xeon 5504 server.

Intel Quad Core Xeon 5504 - 2.00GHz (Nehalem) - 4MB Cache
    6 GB DDR3 RAM
    2 x 1TB Hard Drives
    6,000 GB Bandwidth on 100Mbps Public Uplink

No Setup
    $199/mo

Order Now!

Go to the next level of multi-core performance with the Intel Core i7 920 server.

Intel Quad Core i7 920 - 2.66GHz (Nehalem) - 8MB Cache
    6 GB DDR3 RAM
    2 x 1TB Hard Drive
    6,000 GB Bandwidth on 100Mbps Public Uplink

No Setup
    $199/mo

Order Now!

Hard Drive Upgrades
    • 80GB Intel Solid State Drive (Recommended by our experts!)
    • 250GB SATAII 7,200 Hard Drive
    • 500GB SATAII 7,200 Hard Drive
    • 750GB SATAII 7,200 Hard Drive
    • 1TB SATAII 7,200 Hard Drive
    • 1.5TB SATAII 7,200 Hard Drive
    • 74GB Western Digital Raptor SATA 10,000 RPM
    • 150GB Western Digital Raptor SATA 10,000 RPM
    • 300GB Western Digital Raptor SATA 10,000 RPM
    • 73GB SA-SCSI (SAS) 15,000 RPM
    • 147GB SA-SCSI (SAS) 15,000 RPM
    • 300GB SA-SCSI (SAS) 15,000 RPM

Back-up Solutions

Network Port Speed
    • 100 Mb/s Public + 1000 Mb/s Private Network Ports
    • 1000 Mb/s Public + 1000 Mb/s Private Network Ports

Operating Systems
    • CentOS, Debian, Fedora, FreeBSD, Ubuntu
    • Windows Server 2003 & 2008

Control Panels
    • cPanel & Parallels Plesk

All Server Upgrades

GigeNET Managed Hosting
    • GigeNET managed dedicated hosting provides you with more than just a dedicated server. Instead, our focus is on your entire dedicated IT infrastructure. You receive a dedicated support & engineering team, combined with a fully redundant Juniper & Cisco network, a world class datacenter, and industry leading network, hardware, infrastructure, and support Service Level Agreements.

100% Uptime SLA Network - Internap FCP Optimized
    • Our network at GigeNET has been designed from the bottom to the top for absolute performance and reliability. We took no shortcuts and spent several months building what is one of the highest performing networks in the US.

Network Equipment
    • Juniper MX480's for Edge Routers
    • 6509's for Core Routers
    • 6513's for Distribution / Customer Access switch
    • InterNAP FCP 10GX (Intelligent Route optimizer)
    • Connectivity to two separate carrier hotels using diverse fiber paths with protected fiber rings

Connectivity to following carriers:
    • AboveNet
    • Comcast Peering
    • GlobalCrossing
    • NEW! Internap
    • Level3
    • PCCW
    • Private Peering
    • TeliaSonera

Traditional networks are managed using BGP, a protocol that attempts to improve network performance by measuring the distance (number of hops) between the end user and the server they are accessing. The shortest distance between two points is not always the fastest. Utilizing Internap's FCP-10Gx routing optimization appliance, every path out from our network is continuously monitored for latency, packet loss, route stability, and congestion. This method of routing optimization ensures maximum network performance, giving you up to 50% faster network speeds over BGP.

With the large selection of carriers touching all parts of the world from North America, Asia Pacific and Europe; and the combination of the Intelligent Routing; ping, jitter, and brownouts are minimal.

Configure your server now or contact us:

Brandon Hale | bhale@fortressitx.com | 888.500.0774

How on earth do you get the prices and specs on this page to appear on the order form? I tried clicking on the link, gives me less specs for more money. Pls help.

Blah, i wish i waited couple more days with my server.

Got 3TB instead of 6TB bandwidth on i7 920 :\\

/me cries
    HostingFields - Managed Web Hosting - sales@hostingfields.com
    Affordable Shared Web Hosting, Semi Dedicated Servers & Dedicated Servers
    https://www.hostingfields.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jame$ View Post
    How on earth do you get the prices and specs on this page to appear on the order form? I tried clicking on the link, gives me less specs for more money. Pls help.
    Which link are you having issues with?
    GigeNET
    Dedicated Servers + Cloud Servers + Colocation + DDOS Protection + IP Transit with FCP optimized routing
    Locations in Chicago Los Angeles and Ashburn

Quote Originally Posted by Jame$ View Post
    The prices listed above are the monthly breakdown of a quarterly billing period. You can select the billing period once you're on the order form. I've gone over the configurations and all are correct too.

If there's a specific issue you're having, please address it to me via PM or email (brandon.hale@gigenet.com) and I'll be happy to assist.

bsh

Quote Originally Posted by bhgigenet View Post
    The prices listed above are the monthly breakdown of a quarterly billing period.
    GigeNet has a great reputation on WHT and seems to have some very competitive prices. I just wish that they were a little more upfront with their pricing. Most of the promotions I see being posted show a monthly price and make no mention that quarterly billing is required for that price.

Quote Originally Posted by mainpipe View Post
    GigeNet has a great reputation on WHT and seems to have some very competitive prices. I just wish that they were a little more upfront with their pricing. Most of the promotions I see being posted show a monthly price and make no mention that quarterly billing is required for that price.
    I apologize there has been some confusion, but to clarify everything, the prices are broken down to their monthly price point and sold at quarterly billing rates. The monthly vs quarterly billing period breakdown shows the discount in server price on a monthly value. For future references, I'll be sure to clarify everything in the post.

bsh

Quote Originally Posted by mainpipe View Post
    Agreed.

I've seen quite a few companies on this forum advertising certain prices "per month" and never bothering to tell you that those prices only apply if you prepay for 3 months/6 months/a year.

It's kinda like a car salesman telling you the monthly leasing price for a car is $299/mo without bothering to tell you that you need to prepay for many months.

It's just rather deceptive advertising.

are they ecc ram?