Thread: thehosted

Thumbs up thehosted

Thought I would give these guys a review.Very good host have been on and of with them for about a year have been with them about 1 half months this time. All the time I have been with them I have never know any downtime. never sent a suppot ticket not one for asking for help. Don't do it with any of the host don't really need support.That it really thought I would give them a review because I have enjoyed being hosted by them.

Sounds good.

I'd recommend coming back and updating us on your review with them a few months down the road...

Care to post your domain you have with them? If you're not conformable with the community seeing it, click the "report" button beside your post and post the domain into there and submit it for verification purposes.

Domain received and hosted there for 1month+.

Thanks for your review. Nice to see a happy customer and expecting more updates on your host in future.

Thanks for the review. May I ask why you've been "on and off" with them for a year? By this I mean what were your reasons for signing up and then moving away or stopping your account(s)?

Thumbs up thehosted

Quote Originally Posted by JulesR View Post
    Thanks for the review. May I ask why you've been "on and off" with them for a year? By this I mean what were your reasons for signing up and then moving away or stopping your account(s)?
    I wanted to try some other hosts out I have been with another 3 thought these were the best out of the 3 hope this answers your question.

Quote Originally Posted by gregsta View Post
    Thought I would give these guys a review.Very good host have been on and of with them for about a year have been with them about 1 half months this time. All the time I have been with them I have never know any downtime. never sent a suppot ticket not one for asking for help. Don't do it with any of the host don't really need support.That it really thought I would give them a review because I have enjoyed being hosted by them.
    Thank you 'Gregsta' its always a pleasure hearing from satisfied customers. We enjoy being able to provide you with a quality level of customer service. Remember to let us know if you experience any issues. Thank you for choosing TheHosted LLC
    We develop brand identity for the web.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Services ~ Custom Web Design, Branding & Identity, Development, Hosting & more!
    Portfolio ~ Websites, User Interfaces, Widgets & more!