Hostgator vs Jaguarpc "The lizard vs the Jaguars, who won the fight"

Hostgator vs Jaguarpc "The lizard vs the Jaguars, who won the fight"

Hello,
    I'm from Argentina.
    I am interested in moving to some of these companies about 30 sites, and low traffic. But like everyone here I have some doubts that I resolved I would if it were you (or have) experience with these two servers.

Some points discussed:

- Hostgator: English and Spanish Support
    - Jaguarpc: Support in English
    ** All systems are equal, so we would not have hardly any problems with the language (using a translator)

- Shared Plans: Cost almost similar in all 3.
    ** It seems that there is only one advantage in the amount of which offer free templates for hostgator on Jaguarpc plus 500GB transfer

- Reseller Plans: Cost almost similar in the 2.
    ** Extra services: here there is any difference in cost between offering one or the other. (not much to distinguish the benefits)

- Features: Transfer files, domains and databases, such as between different panels, Cpanel, Biz, Plesk, etc. .. Feroz to Cpanel. No Cost.

If you find any major differences between a supplier or other services and Shared Hosting Reseller and would appreciate your help.

The ticket/billing is all together w/ jaguarpc, whereas hostgator they are in different places. I bet there are a few people that work for Jag that can speak spanish, it just would be harder. JaguarPC has CDP backups, which are amazing! With JaguarPC you can create your own package pretty much, so for example, if you only need 25gb disk but a lot more bandwidth you can prepay a Mbps(~300GB).

Hey, nice to see another Argentinian on this forum, are you actually hosted on a Cpanel host too? if yes, have you WHM access?

Hey thanks for the prompt respuests

Both have the same access CPanel / WHM, I would say almost all the same features, there are not many differences between these resellers here, just a Hosgator hosted at The Planet and other Jaguarpc hosted on Landis Holdings Inc. is why my interest, known whether any major features that are reflected one or the other I know. The idea is to scale from a Shared about $ 10U sa future Resseller of S20 some $ u $ s 25 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by joabra View Post
    Hey thanks for the prompt respuests

Both have the same access CPanel / WHM, I would say almost all the same features, there are not many differences between these resellers here, just a Hosgator hosted at The Planet and other Jaguarpc hosted on Landis Holdings Inc. is why my interest, known whether any major features that are reflected one or the other I know. The idea is to scale from a Shared about $ 10U sa future Resseller of S20 some $ u $ s 25 a month.
    JaguarPC & it's brands are hosted primarily out of GNAX on their gold network. They do have servers in The Planet, in the UK(not sure where), and a few other places that I always forget

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Wall View Post
    JaguarPC & it's brands are hosted primarily out of GNAX on their gold network. They do have servers in The Planet, in the UK(not sure where), and a few other places that I always forget
    Ultimately your experience there are not many differences between one or the other, but hosted on GNA Jaguarpc which apparently has a network of better quality now?

JaguarPC known for vps. Their backup is real.

Hostgator known for shared & reseller hosting.
    Their reseller hosting is anonymous.

I like the title, Imagining a lizard and a Jaguar fighting for a computer with internet; hahaha.

Hostgator gets my vote!
    While both are very comparable, I have seen more positive responses for hostgator over jaguarpc. There is a lot of support for their services on this forum as well.
    Compare Web Hosting Services
    Shop, compare and save! Information, reviews and more...