1. #1 D.E.A.D ?

I have 2 vps there and there are both dead, their site seams to be down for some weeks.

My problem is that i need the last backup from theme, i don't know what to do.

If you have some info about this host and his future please replay here !
    Many thanks guys !
    Last edited by duck-hunter; 07-16-2009 at 12:57 PM.

KW-Host™ is a trading name of ISPBase™
    Try contacting them?

If their website has been down for weeks, I recommend finding a new provider.

Hello Aquarius,

They don't respond to my tickets to. I know i should find a new hosting provider but i want my last backup from theme, i have a forum and i will lose 1000+ members if i will use my last backup at home.

They have hidden their whois information on their domain as well, so you're unable to get a telephone number or address for them. I'm not sure what to recommend at this point, besides trying to find a more reliable provider now and starting over. Best of wishes to you and your website.

Please note that OSHS acquired all VPS customers about a month ago, since one of the business partners disappeared and the other wanted to sell up.

Unfortunately the domain could not be transferred. We contacted all existing customers, so if you please PM me your name and email, I can check what happened with you.
    OSHS Ltd
    OSHS Services - DNS Clusters | R1Soft Licenses | Remote Backup Storage | R1Soft CDP Storage | Cheap Dedicated Servers - Enterprise UK Server Colo & Rack Space at Lowest Prices