Cheapest registrar

I do not know whether anyone here recommend Resellone. Resellone offer cheapest domain name as per seem. It is only $6.49. However, their domain management control panel look very bad. But its should be suitable for those who just started Web hosting Business as their price will help you to bring down the monthly cost.
    Wish you all the best

I do think as you start a hosting company you must search for a reliable provider not for the cheapest one
    ArzNet.com
    Providing Hosting & Domain Reseller since 2001
    Clientexec and Directi Domain Reseller with every Reseller Plan - 30 Day Trial Now Available!

Take a look at resell.biz
    Their price is 7.49 at beginning,then 6.95 if total receipts reach 500 USD.
    For transfer in the price is 5.95
    They are under uk2groups,which it's a big compay,their CEO is an active member here.
    But keep in mind they do not offer 24*7 support,only business hours from Monday to Friday

i think you should check out luckyregister.com as we use them for domains for personal use as they are good on registering, updating nameservers from personally using them for around 2-3years.
    Hostcrate.com - Shoutcast Streams & Web Hosting
    █ Custom Streams Available - Contact me - We're in Second Life Too!
    Real Quality - Real Support - Real Affordable since 2008!

I would suggest paying $8.81(With the coupon 'interface') at namecheap, they are great

THey aren't the cheapest, but they are legit and work for me

What about name.com? They are also cheap and Reliable.

If you just need a domain name, there shouldnt be a monthly cost, just the yearly domain fee. Just go with a reliable registrar like godaddy or dreamhost. They are only a couple dollars more than cheaper alternatives, but at least you know that everything will work properly.

I agree that casual registrants (with a domain or two) should NOT waste their time on saving a few bucks a YEAR but rather shop around for good after-sales customer service.
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

I recommend checking out http://www.netearthone.com/. Their pricing is uber low and customer support is stellar! NetEarthOne has been our exclusive provider for a while now. No looking back, baby!

Also pubdomains.com provide domains @ $7.49 and $1.99 for .info. Seems like name.com is also providing the same.

Im actually looking for the same thing

Currently the lowest price i see is http://resellone.net/

I dont mind paying deposit but I would prefer the cheapest domain rates I can have

How about this:

https://www.securepaynet.net/gdshop/...3&isc=gppgrs01

Is it good?
    Last edited by sharmaine1111; 07-16-2009 at 11:09 PM.
    All things work together for the good of those who love God - Romans 8:28

namehost.biz/?lang=en&action=domains
    only $ 6, cheapest

*edited
    with host
    $10 without host..
    Last edited by LastKiss; 07-16-2009 at 11:19 PM. Reason: with host

Does Humdomains https://www.securepaynet.net/gdshop/...3&isc=gppgrs01 $160/year is consumable or is it just a setup fee and I cannot use it to purchase domains?
    All things work together for the good of those who love God - Romans 8:28

Actually you are pointing it to my original storefront - it should be pointed at humdomains.com/reseller (It gets cheaper with the promocodes)

By the way, that's just the annual fee not a deposit. Therefore, you can't use it as consumables.

Cheers,

HumDomains

No really sure in this one but I must say that Enom is just simply the BEST

Never heard of it before! Still there are many other registrars who would give you domains for free for first year but will charge same renewal fees from next year!

Hosting

Go Daddy is cheap no?

I am going to register domain name at godaddy. They provide nice discounts.

Instantly nice person!
    They hide truth from you... Flash theft issue is crucial... You will not believe, but The Martians stole my source FLA!
    SWF Protector - robust and reliable ActionScript Flash Protection solution

Quote Originally Posted by BravoHosting View Post
    No really sure in this one but I must say that Enom is just simply the BEST
    sure? ill try
    Im searching for a good registrar so...feedback is on the way!

I myself would definitely recommend goaddy.They're not that much more a couple a bucks and they reliability is good so.. i say give em a shot.

Name.com is no longer cheap.

Internet.bs at $7.49 with free private whois and with no deposit has the best price to date. They also have better user interface that is much better than name.com.
    Last edited by LastQuark; 07-24-2010 at 06:24 PM.

Here's the latest:

1. Internetbs.net --$7.49/yr (no deposit!)
    2. Resell.biz ------$7.73/yr (with $500 deposit)
    3. ResellOne.net ---$7.73/yr (with $1,500 deposit)
    4. 1and1.com -------$8.99/yr
    5. ResellerClub ----$9.99/yr ($9.39 with $499 deposit)
    6. Name.com -------$11.98/yr

All with free whois.

you should differentiate between the different TLDs... Whois privacy is not avaible on ResellOne. (or it doesn't work when you enable it)
    Webhosting Made in Germany: www.petzsch.eu
    Hosting + Domains and more.

I think NetEarthOne also good one..
    No deposit fee and setup fee.. But their base slab price pretty high though...
    SerayaHost.com :: Care Hosting With Value Price
    Email : sales @ serayahost.com | cPanel & US Server
    Your Domain Reseller Partner

Quote Originally Posted by ReadyRick View Post
    I recommend checking out http://www.netearthone.com/. Their pricing is uber low and customer support is stellar! NetEarthOne has been our exclusive provider for a while now. No looking back, baby!
    I've been using them for a while too, they've been treating me right.

Looks like they still have the promo where you can start out as if you had already spent $400, in which case your base .COM price would be 8.37.

I have looked around and found that godaddy has rock bottom prices. Imagine 0.89usd for a dot info domain registration. Plus 0.18usd which goes to ICANN, that' still much less than 2usd. Check their website for the full range of prices yourself.

I use namecheap too, for years now, great service

Resellone provide cheaper domain,maybe it is not as you think it is the cheapest domain.some other domain companies often promote their domain with a very low price,even less than $5/mo.

name.com for gTLDs and free whois hiding with coupon code FREEWHOIS. They do have twitchy fraud detection though.

namecheap.com for ccTLDs - they have the cheapest .cos around.

I tried netfirms once for a test project and hated the experience. Their fraud system flagged me and their customer service did not reply quickly enough to prevent automatic cancellation of my order, and by then the coupon I had originally used had expired :| Still no response to my inquiries.

Well, if you ask me than I would recommend you domainsite. Its really cool and I am hosting domains with them for more than seven years.

You want domain only or domain+host. I can get you host and domain for 2$/month and 17$/year. Go to register.it choose what you want and tell it to me. And by using 17$/year you get best hosting.

Hope you like my idea.

I do not recommend buying a hosting plan to get the domain registration free. Look carefully at the small print which says the domain name given to you free is yours to use only as long as you stay with them. If, for any reason whatsoever, you should ever want to change hosting company, it will cost you a hand and a leg to get your domain name under your legal control. It would be worse, if, by the time you want to change hosting company, your domain name has already gained market value.

Always buy your domain name separately. That's the only way to make sure you have full legal control over your domain name which, legally speaking, is your intellectual property with automatic full copyright assigned to the author. Author meaning you and not the domain registrar.

Hi,

I am starting of myself and I have domains with Godaddy, Name.com and resellerclub.

I find resellerclub is the cheapest and provides good support when it comes to domains.

Godaddy charges a yearly fee and hence I would not like to start a reseller account with them as although the price is cheap and I love the free bies The fee just adds to my cost .

Did not find any Good deals with name.com so I have decided to go with resellerclub, Unless any1 know about a better deal?

I personalyl use internet and namecheap their prices are really cheap to me because they offer free whois guard and SSL which are usually quite costly at other domain registrars.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo G View Post
    Hi,

I am starting of myself and I have domains with Godaddy, Name.com and resellerclub.

I find resellerclub is the cheapest and provides good support when it comes to domains.

Godaddy charges a yearly fee and hence I would not like to start a reseller account with them as although the price is cheap and I love the free bies The fee just adds to my cost .

Did not find any Good deals with name.com so I have decided to go with resellerclub, Unless any1 know about a better deal?
    I think someone has posted a review based on his experience with resellerclub. You may want to read that before you put your money on the table.

They were mentioned earlier in the thread, but +1 for Internet.bs.

Their current .com prices are $7.49 for new registrations, $8.35 for renewals, and $7.15 for transfers. They include free whois privacy. I just transferred my domains there.

If some of you guys are looking for cheap SEO hosting (unlimited domains on different C class ip's) I can recommend skynet hosting. I'v used SEO hosting services by hostgators but these guys have reduced my costs in half. 15$ a month for 10 class instead of 35$ for 5.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisOldMan View Post
    I think someone has posted a review based on his experience with resellerclub. You may want to read that before you put your money on the table.
    I am not sure which post you are referring to, A link to it would surely help.

As you may know cheap doesn't mean to be reliable.
    I would recommend you to register your domains via the companies which have accreditations, so that your domains will not play "disappear" with you.