Eirca, Response Problems, Can't Contact Them

We use Eirca (eirca.net) and we have lots of issues with their support. I have many tickets that they just don't respond to regardless of my repeated followup. This is nothing new with them either.

Since I can't get responses through their ticket system I started my quest to contact them via phone.

They used to provide a phone number on their website. But, I then noticed they took that down and they've also taken down the online chat that they were excited to have rolled out to fix their support issues. Last I saw the chat working was 3 weeks ago and I check it quite often at all times of the day.

I found 888-764-9350 on the legal page of their website. So, I called that number and it just kept ringing.

Since everything now directs visitors to open a support ticket (including sales) I can only assume they're overwhelmed with support requests and problems that they've decided to hide. That doesn't give me any comfort when my questions don't get answered and my problems aren't resolved.

Did a WHOIS, and it's the same phone number.

I recommend that you backup your data before anything worst comes.

Good luck contacting them mate. That's just unacceptable.

Can you send me your ticket ID? There are not tickets matching your description in our system. Please send it via Private Message and I'll have someone look at it for you.

Our support system is at https://genius.eirca.net - there are no unanswered tickets so I assume this isn't where your email was sent. You can initiate a call or live chat via our web site by clicking the respective button.

Simon
    EIRCA Ltd, home of The Genius Network™.

Sorry to hear your experience but it appears that is facing lot of trouble with handling tickets and I can see such issues mentioned all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Saunders View Post
    Sorry to hear your experience but it appears that is facing lot of trouble with handling tickets and I can see such issues mentioned all over the place.
    Seriously?

If by 'all over the place', you mean 3-4 posts on webhostingtalk.com then I agree. webhostingtalk.com represents an immeasurably small portion of our client base and while it's a great resource and I have been working with anyone in the threads in question, I would hardly say "such issues are mentioned all over the place" when referring to some wht posts is a fair nor warranted comment.

Simon

Sorry Simon,

I did not wanted to exaggerate it but I have been watching this at WHT with high amount of concern amongst your existing customers. Sorry if that came other way round.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Saunders View Post
    Sorry Simon,

I did not wanted to exaggerate it but I have been watching this at WHT with high amount of concern amongst your existing customers. Sorry if that came other way round.
    I guess I just don't understand the point of your post(s). There's no reason for concern; a couple of support reps apparently dropped the ball on a ticket here and there, nothing unfixable. We've been at this a LONG time, it happens. The good thing is that it's easy to fix.

Simon

Simon - when exactly you plan to improve your support. When Jermy came on board we assumed that the support will be better/improve but there is no difference. Still we don't find any tickets a getting answered promptly over the US night shift. In most cases we had to wait till the morning to have a answer to the ticket. I was very happy about the live chat but that is taken off-line as well. at least i couldn't talk to anyone over the past 48 hours.

today the CP is extremely slow and mail1 has long delays

As a reseller with Eirca we have over 100 domains, web mail, php, shopping carts etc etc we are very frusterated with the lack of suppport. For over 9 days no one has answered a single support ticket and worse is they keep closing them with out responding. Not that Simon cares but we have already lost 2 clients that have gone to a different company. I don't want to have my business go in the toilet due to Eirca having absolutely NO support what so ever. I'm at a loss here. No phone support as the numbers were removed from the website..
    Imagine the nightmare of trying to transfer over 100 clients that use webmail, that have shopping carts.... Again It seems no one at Eirca gives a damn. We went with Eirca to stay with a Canadian company and are getting a kick in the ass for doing this it seems. We feel like we are going to lose our business and don't know what to do.

Anyone have any suggestions on where to move to that has proper phone support or actually answers Support tickets?? - They told us a few months ago that they would be responded to with in 4 hours. HA!!! 4 days later and nothing!!!
    It likely will take us months to move everything - keep paying at Eirca until we have all our accounts, sites, emails, carts set up as a new server...

Rose do you still have access to your accounts control panel and/or FTP? Do a backup of all you have and get the heck out of there. There are TONS of hosters out there and there are also tons of hosters that use the same control panel as your current host, and you might even get your new host to move all your sites out to their servers, but maybe you have to pay a small fee for the transfer of over 100 domains.

No client deserves to have an open ticket for more than 9 days. Packing your stuff and leave takes about 48 hours max. (domain propogation included).

Anyone have any suggestions on where to move to that has proper phone support or actually answers Support tickets?? - They told us a few months ago that they would be responded to with in 4 hours. HA!!! 4 days later and nothing!!!
    It likely will take us months to move everything - keep paying at Eirca until we have all our accounts, sites, emails, carts set up as a new server...
    Moving is a pain...especially all the email accounts etc. Does eirca have Hsphere Stats installed/available to their resellers? You can configure it to look up all username/passwords for accounts, email accounts, and databases etc. You can check by looking in your Admin CP where you create plans etc. It would be under E.Manager->3rd Party Tools->CP Devel->Hsphere Stats

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately under E.Manager is only
    DNS manager
    Server aliases
    cp ssl manager and other.. Under other is

Mass credit limit reset
    Reset credit limit for all accounts to the plan's credit default value. This will delete all your manual credit enlargements of users' accounts.
    Reset credit limit

E-mail order confirmations
    Force sending order confirmations for all existing users ...
    ON OFF

So doesn't appear if that part of Hsphere is set up.. Too bad.

I checked yesterday for hosting companies that use Hpshere to try to make it easier for us to move.. I can't seem to find any companies that have excellent service ratings. Are there none?

I can't seem to find any companies that have excellent service ratings. Are there none?
    Well I have been with Cartika for 4+ years and have nothing but good to say. I don't think you will find anyone that has anything but good to say about them.

tcstatic, What is tech support like... mail or phone support, 24/7?

tcstatic, What is tech support like... mail or phone support, 24/7?
    To be honest I have only had to contact them on occassions for them to change my SSH access to my server when my IP changes for my DSL. I used the ticketing system and was replied to within probably 10 minutes with the change being made and the ticket resolved. They do offer 24/7 phone and ticket support. They also have 24/7 chat support I believe.

I have sent a lot of other web developers to them over the years though and they have all been very happy with the service and support.