Thumbs up $30 customized illustration still ongoing

Greetings!

There are people asking us if the promo is still available.

Yes, the promo is still ongoing.

You can order now and submit your specifications later.

Paypal: cmis@getmehosted.com
    Credit card payment also accepted via Clickbank. Click on the
    "Avail Now" button.

Here is the promo page again:

Please click here.

Thanks for the support. We hope you can avail of this promo.

EDIT:

Here is one testimonial:

"A special thank you to the designers at CastleMelody for being #1. They not only were willing to redesign our logo as often as needed until it met exactly what we were looking for, but they also desired to genuinely work with me until they knew I liked what I saw. I was pleased with the prompt replies and superb quality in their work. They truly take pride in making their clients happy. Great work guys!"

-Erik Herrera
    Ecphosting.net
    USA

NOTE: The logo made has customized illustration work.
    Last edited by Ganah ALLAN; 11-09-2002 at 09:50 AM.
    I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

CastleMelody asked me for my opinion, so I'll post it here for everybody to read:

I ordered one of the custom images last weekend for use as a logo. I asked them a few questions before ordering, all of which were promptly answered. The logo was delivered 2 days after I ordered, at which time I was given the opportunity to suggest any changes I would like made, the only problem was that it was exactly what I'd asked for, so no changes were necessary
    I did ask for a high resolution version of the logo, which was also sent without any hassle. I was so impressed with the level of service, I've just ordered a second image from them.

In short:

If you decide to have CastleMelody make you a custom image, you will not be disappointed. Dealing with this company has been one of my most enjoyable internet experiences.

Watermarked image of the logo they made me (note it looks smoother than it does below, I had to reduce the quality so the filesize would be small enough to attach it):
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails section5.jpg  
    Proud member of the RIAA closed quaters combat cell !!!
    You'd better drop that CD-R before I shoot you !!!

Imagination Unlimited

Castle Melody has done quite a bit of work for me, all of which I have been quite pleased with. Their imagination and creativity is incredible-so much so that I have found myself generally giving them very little input, just letting the run with an idea wherever it takes them. And, generally, the result is far better than I could have imagined.

yes, we have been very pleased with them. We have been working on a new design for quite some time, and have asked them to do a logo for a client (as mentioned in the testimonial). We have been so much pleased that they are working on another logo for us. Great work I'll say.

ecpHosting(Erik), Incognito (Bruce), Tazzman(Michael):

Thank you guys for the support. We are glad that you have been and continually pleased by our design services. We are making this promo still available because there are still people who have not yet seen our ads and they may want to avail of our services.

Be assured that our goal remains the same: to provide quality but affordable design services for the internet community.

Our battlecry remains the same as ever: cREATIVITY sTARTS hERE.

We hope to hear back from you soon!

I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

Just wanted to add that this is a bargain, iam following this and the other thread for a couple of days, and i see all those positive reactions (not faked if you see theire number of posts). Besides that i see all the great work.
    Consul you're good in what you are doing keep up the good work.

Can i ask what tool you are using for your graphics. I draw really hard illustrations by hand on a piece of paper, scan it, open it in illustrator and try to draw it there. Same goes to 3d max.
    Iam just wondering what method/tool you are using. (you can pm me cause it's a little offtopic, or you can ignore me if you don't feel like replying )

ic3d,

Thanks for the support. I will contact you separately about your question.

Everyone, feel free to order now.

Customized illustration package. Kindly click here.