Welcome to WAVEWEB TECHNOLOGIES

Who are we?
WAVEWEB is a privately held web hosting company specialized in web hosting services. Our mission is to give outstanding customer support and a fast and reliable service with a geat network with many features at an affordable price. We will not sacrifice network reliability for financial gain. We place performance before profit, and continually monitor all our servers performance and loads.

Datacenter Information
Our servers are located in the best world class datacenters for maximum uptime, speed and connectivity. We currently have servers in our Chicago DC.

How long have we been in business?
Since 2002! We try to reach and aim to be the best to give you the best service!

All accounts are immediatly activated upon completion of order!

Remote Backups
all accounts are remotely backed up to an external storage!

FREE & Instant Setup
Your account is instantly setup, just after you submit your order and payment!

24x7x365 Support
Our support team is available 24hours/7Days a week to ensure your service is outstanding!

99.9% Uptime Guarantee
We guaranteed 99.9% uptime to all our clients otherwise your money back!

30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We offer 30 day money back guarantee, if for whatever reason your not happy with our services we will give you a full refund. No questions asked.

cPanel/WHM Reseller
cPanel/WHM is a control panel that will help you to manage all accounts!

Site Builder
Site Builder will allow you to easily create a professional website within minutes!

Fantastico
With a click of the mouse, you can instantly install a free scripts to your needs!

Spam Assassin
Protect your account from weird Spam!

FREE Account Migration
We know how difficult it can be moving to another web host, so we will take care of the move of all your accounts for free.

Current Special:

SPECIAL1: Coming from another Provider? Get your FREE month today by opening a ticket!

SPECIAL2: GET cPanel FREE on VPS3 or VPS4

VPS1
10GB diskspace / 150GB bandwidth / Normal Price $19.95/monthly Order Now!
VPS2
20GB diskspace / 250GB bandwidth / Normal Price $29.95/monthly Order Now!
VPS3
30GB diskspace / 350GB bandwidth / Normal Price $39.95/monthly Order Now!
VPS4
40GB diskspace / 450 GB bandwidth / Normal Price $59.95/monthly Order Now!

SERVER SPECIFICATIONS

Intel Dual Xeon Harpertown (8 CPU Cores)
32 GB of Memory
3WARE RAID 10

WAVEWEB TESTIMONIALS

"I found out today that your companies server is already much better. Might not mean much to you, but my ... site when my old server died I had to add the new IP address to the script and then had to go through each hosting account and manually update their IP address to point to that server. When I added the new server IP address you gave me, all members account automaticly updated without me having to manually updatetheir accounts. To me that shows your server is much better."
More can be read here..

Sales Department
WAVEWEB TECHNOLOGIES
http://www.waveweb.com