I am looking to be hired as a full/part time Technical Support Engineer/Server Administrator. I have over 5 years experience in managing Linux/Unix servers. Below you can read about me and my qualifications. I can work on any shifts depending on your requirements.

About me:

I am from India and I am 26 years old. I have worked for a lot of large/medium hosting companies including datacenters and leading webhosting companies as a technical support engineer / Team Leader in the past, so I have worked with all the major control panels including Cpanel/WHM, Directadmin, Webmin in addition to custom kernel compiles, bash/shell scripting, security/hardening etc. I have a bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering with Distinction. If you are a serious host and know what you need and are considering my services, Please email me at [email protected]

My Qualifications:

I have over 5 years industrial experience as a server administrator for webhosting providers. I am basically a Computer Science Engineer, concentrating on Linux server administration due to my interest and chances in this industry. I don't like to sit idle and I like to face challenges. I am a very flexible person and I am ready to work on any shifts depending on your needs. Also, I have conducted many seminars in Linux User Groups (India) that helped to build up my confidence and knowledge in Linux Platform.

I am honest, hardworking, dedicated and a reliable person who can always reach your expectations. I am looking around for a long term position and I'll work as your right hand for the company's growth. I have a 2 P4 systems with 2GB RAM and Windows XP (Home Edition) is installed on both the systems. Also, I have a 6 hour battery backup incase if there is any power failure happens. I have 2 reliable ISP connections (1 Mbps speed) and I can be online most of the times.

Salary Requirements:

I am looking for a full/part time employment and I am not interested to work on a per ticket/per server basis. The salary is negotiable depending upon your requirements.

Please email [email protected] if you are interested in hiring me.