Hello all,

I was wondering if some of our resident SEO gurus may take a few moments and look at a section of a website I'm putting together, at:

(Please remove the 'dot' and put in a .)

Although I currently have 300 pages that I'm working to optimize for SEO and for AdSense, the only ones that are currently online are the ones at the top of the right side column, without the '-' before them. I'd rather ask for assistance now so that I don't have to go back and do all of them over again!

Once you see a few of these pages, my two goals should become apparent.

My first goal is to optimize each and every one of these Gallery pages, SEO-wise, as best I can for the particular item I talk about on each page. I'm hoping that each page will serve as a sort of 'tentacle' that will grab the people who search for that item, bringing them to my website, where they'll hopefully stick around once they find what it's all about.

My other goal is obviously to optimize each page so that the Adsense ads will pertain as closely as possible to the subject item on the page, but I guess that's the subject for a different forum.

Although the main subject of my website is all about helping people make money on eBay, I avoid mentioning anything about 'making money' on these Gallery pages, because I end up with all kinds of get-rich-quick garbage that doesn't help anyone.

Anyway, I guess all I'm wondering is if someone can take a look and let me know if I'm there are any glaring mistakes I can correct, or something I'm doing that I shouldn't do, or something I'm not doing that I should be doing, before I get too far into my project.

I think I may be getting so burned out creating all my content that I'm neglecting to do correctly some of the stuff that will be responsible for folks even finding my site in the first place! Any suggestions, ideas or anything else helpful would be very welcome!

Thank you to all!