Anyone using to host their site?

I have a domain hosted by these guys. Never had any problems until last June 16th and 17th, when my site was down for two straight days! Their home page was down as well during this time, so I imagine they had plenty of upset clients.

I've asked them several times what the problem was, and they've ignored each of my requests. Not too much of a big deal, as I'll be relocating when it's time to renew. I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with these guys.

Nope, cant say i heard of them, Goodluck with your newest host though, any downtime like that is unacceptable exspcially without at least explanation! - web/shells/ircd/shoutcast hosting!
    Live Chat sales/support on website
    WHMCS billing system and client login We care about everyone!

Well, I set up my account with them over a year ago, and at the time I didn't bother to do the research that indicates they're located in friggin' Mumbai. No telling what goes on over there. Can't wait to switch.

Toronto, Canada
    Sorry to hear about your experiences. Two straight days of unexplained downtime is not very acceptable in my opinion, and not responding to your requests simply adds to that. They also seem to advertise "unlimited" bandwidth.

Good luck finding a host and hope that your move is a smooth one.

Dallas, TX
    I can't say I've heard of them either.

United States
    Never heard of them. You should do your homework on any host before hosting with them. I hope you get your problems solved. Good luck.