07-14-2009, 12:50 PM #1Hosting Billing Master
- Join Date
- May 2003
- California, USA, Earth
Blesta 2.1 billing software & 25% WHT discount
Blesta is a web based billing, client management, and support application quickly gaining popularity all around the world and is now in use in more than 26 countries. Blesta is the most professional, most intuitive, most secure billing application of its kind on the market today.
Demo: http://demo.blesta.com <-- The demo speaks for itself
Free Trial: https://www.blesta.com/order/2/44
*If you order a paid copy, use coupon code "WHT" for 25% off (first month only on monthly licenses)
**If you own a competing product, email us for a 30% off coupon on an owned license. We have import scripts for WHMCS, ClientExec, ModernBill, and WHMAutoPilot.
Our 2.1 release adds Windows support, now Blesta runs on Linux and Windows running Apache or IIS. Blesta is highly object oriented and is the first billing application to require PHP 5 at launch.
News: Version 2.2 is now in beta and will be released publicly by the end of this month! Version 2.2 has our long awaited multi-currency support that we call "Multi-Currency done right". The beta is currently available to anyone with a paid license.
- Automatic recurring billing
- Automatic payment processing
- Email or Paper invoice methods
- Partial payments on invoices allowed (Nobody handles accounting as well as Blesta!)
- Streamlined manual payment entry
- Built in ticket system, with email piping support
- Integration with control panels like cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin and more!
- Integration with gateways like Authorize.net, Quantum, PayPal and more!
- .. way more, you got to check out the demo
- Extensive API over JSON or PHP serialization
- Internationalized interface, create your own language files
- Completely editable templates, for everything
- Open module, gateway, invoice and anti-fraud systems
- No fee to remove branding
- 256-bit AES encryption cipher used for credit card data
- Remote access key required for cron jobs and API access
- Ability to lock down API access to an IP address
- Does not require any publicly accessible directories to be writable (chmod 777)
- Runs with register_globals OFF
- MySQL queries are protected against SQL injection
- Lots more behind the scenes
We take a proactive not a reactive approach to security.
We are real people, we have a real office with a real phone. We all work here, this allows us to give you the best support possible. We don't outsource our development like other companies.
We realize that no billing application is right for everyone, if we don't think Blesta is right for you - we'll tell you.
Thanks for reading! Remember, check out the demo - if you like it, download the trial. Have questions? Give us a call, hit up our forums, or drop us an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Oh, I almost forgot - Blesta is now on twitter and you can follow us at twitter.com/blesta
07-17-2009, 07:16 PM #2Web Hosting Guru
- Join Date
- Jul 2004
ok, so i've been using modernbill and i decided to try out Blesta and I LOVE IT. I've suggested a few new features on their forums but the entire thing is surprisingly easy.
my main focus is creating manual invoices because i've been lagging big time ~6 months behind on billing local people for consulting and stuff, so with blesta.. it takes 1 minute to add a client and create a custom invoice.
i'm going to buy the license before my trial expires.Providing World-Class Unnecessary Comments Since Birth.
08-10-2009, 06:50 PM #3Temporarily Suspended
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
Blesta is a great software, the developer is always on AIM and look for suggestions to add to the billing/support software! I would recommend Blesta over Clientexec. Blesta may need to add a few more things before I can say its better than WHMCS, but Blesta is moving quick.
Replies: 5Last Post: 07-08-2009, 02:00 AM
Replies: 11Last Post: 07-03-2009, 06:36 PM
By pphillips in forum Software & Scripts OffersReplies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2009, 02:04 PM
Replies: 6Last Post: 05-31-2009, 03:45 PM
By pphillips in forum Software & Scripts OffersReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2009, 11:39 AM