Thread: Yoozers Review

Yoozers Review

First off, this is going to be an ongoing review...

I was in need of moving one of my accounts from a shared hosting plan to a VPS. I was pretty well set on Wiredtree for what I was going to order, however, I decided to check the offers forum before making my order. At that time, I cam across the following thread:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=874428

After doing some comparisons, this deal was very enticing, especially for $35.98/month (down from $79.99). However, there are no reviews here on yoozers.com, and Wiredtree has an excellent reputation, which is something I was/am essentially after. However, I decided to test the waters and send in some support tickets to Yoozers to get a vibe on their support. This is where I'll start:

My initial contact was with Jason. I requested to have a test download file to check the connection speeds, as most of my content is electronic delivery. Over live chat he stated that they didn't have any immediately setup, but if I would create a support ticket they would get one for me. Sure enough, this was done, and the speeds were very impressive. Yoozers' servers are located in the Softlayer datacenter in Dallas, TX.

My next step was to seek out how much they were willing to help with managed services (said to be included in the offer) before making a purchase. The basic answer was anything and everything, as every bit of questions I asked as being capable of were answered with "yes" responses. Again, I was liking what I heard! After a few more exchanges with support (very fast might I add...within 15 minutes of response times), I was ready to purchase.

After making my purchase, I was almost immediately contacted by the 1800 line to confirm/verify my purchase...a nice gesture for sure. Yet again, I'm satisfied with my purchase up to this point! I also received an e-mail within a matter of five minutes from Jason letting me know my VPS would be setup within 24hrs. This was again, quite true, as I received all my login credentials to the VPS before I woke up the next morning.

Now to the next step: Migration!

I contacted support when I woke up to get my migration going, and they were very prompt with answers, as well as assistance. So much so, they ended up doing the entire migration for me. I was updated throughout the entire process of the migration. This was very nice, as it left no doubt they were working on it, and I felt like I was right there with them throughout the process. At this time my migration is complete, and my requests for other features setup (all within minutes of being requested).

So, my first almost 48hrs with Yoozers has been a wonderful, impressive experience to say the least. The support staff is very professional, and the service time superb. The VPS is up to specifications of what they were offering, and the speeds are WONDERFUL! At this time I couldn't be happier with my purchase, system, or support.

Two thumbs up, Yoozers.com! You deserve it!

Thanks for the review Cameron. Good to hear you are getting excellent service from Yoozers
    Exceptional VPS Hosting. With love, 6sync.

Thank you for your compliments and for giving us a chance Cameron which is much appreciated.

Thanks for the initial review on Yoozers mate. If you have not reported your domain or IP with them for Mods to verify your review, submit that through report button. Also don't forget to give us updates.

Quote Originally Posted by iHubNet-Matt View Post
    Thanks for the initial review on Yoozers mate. If you have not reported your domain or IP with them for Mods to verify your review, submit that through report button. Also don't forget to give us updates.
    Thanks for that. I just sent in my report of domains. I wasn't aware I needed to do so.

I'll continue to update. I'm still happy as can be right now!

It's always good to see reviews like these.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronB View Post
    Thanks for that. I just sent in my report of domains.
    Thanks for the verification
    If you donít like the road youíre walking on, start paving a new one.

Glad to see the happy customer review. Thanks for sharing your experience with all community.
    Support Facility | 24/7 web hosting technical support services
    Technical support | Server management | Data migration

Technical Articles

Quote Originally Posted by CameronB View Post
    Thanks for that. I just sent in my report of domains. I wasn't aware I needed to do so.

I'll continue to update. I'm still happy as can be right now!
    No problem. Verified reviews are more valid.