Celeron 1.7's/60 gig hd/512 ram ! 733 mhz via,512 ram,40 gig Verio/Level 3 BW!

Hey Guys,

After asking about it in the forums, I decided to try some of these. I have 7 VIA 733 Mhz machines, with 512 megs of ram, and a 40 gig drive....

$69/mo, no setup, and 150 gigs of bandwidth

I also have a few misc servers left, with 300 gigs b/w

1 Celeron 1.7, 512 megs ram, 60 gig hd $159/mo
    2 P4 1.7's with 512 megs ram, 60 gig hd $169mo

198.172.235.2 Test IP

http://ecare.detroitnetworks.com/order.php or mail [email protected]

Visit http://www.detroitnetworks.com as well

I've got 2 servers with these guys and they've been great so far. I highly recommend this company. Their network is very, very good and the support and service is great.

"Last year, some resourceful software enthusiasts cracked Sony Music's proprietary technology simply by scribbling around the edges of the disc with a Magic Marker pen, thus enabling playback on any device." - news.com

tried going to http://www.detroitnetworks.com/dedi.htm to see your information about dedicated servers, but got 404.

What kind of support do you offer with that price?
    Learn survival/prepper information from a combat veteran at Graywolf Survival

Do you offer Cpanel?

Support wise, I have great support, everything is handled as needed, and you get phone support. Troy can vouch for response time... and amount of effort...

As for Cpanel, I can offer it, yes, but to be honest, I have not gotten enough licencse for the price to be worth it... $45/mo in my cost, and I will pass that down to you...

I looked up that IP address at Fixedorbit.com and it said that you only have Verio on incoming bandwidth. Is your network not multi-homed using BGP-4?

Originally posted by haxorboi
    Troy can vouch for response time... and amount of effort...
    Very good....always helpful....
    "Last year, some resourceful software enthusiasts cracked Sony Music's proprietary technology simply by scribbling around the edges of the disc with a Magic Marker pen, thus enabling playback on any device." - news.com

Originally posted by Webjunkie
    I looked up that IP address at Fixedorbit.com and it said that you only have Verio on incoming bandwidth. Is your network not multi-homed using BGP-4?

I think you are confusing the fact that verio owns the ip's, we are multihomed, look at arin's db... look at ASN 26673