My Review of ATecHosting.com

Hello WHT,

I would like to make a review about ATecHosting nothing but bad, nah Joking best host I have been with Been there since 20th /05 (May)/2009.

Uptime
    74 Days 17:38:05 (link)
    Cannot ask for better than that.

Support

Ticket #1 - 56minute response - 4minute resolution
    Ticket #2 - 2minute response - 2minute resolution
    Ticket #3 - 5minute response - 6 minute resolution
    I'm pretty nice I expect no less than an hour delay the first ticket had me scared but the others were good.

Customer Service / other

I would like to see technical support maybe online in the future, and in general live chat online but that was no biggie as since signing up server has been online and technical queries responded too.

Conclusion

I expect as we grow AtecHosting will be able to provide us with the right solution to keep our business critical systems online 24 hours 7 days a week as they already have done a great job. Thanks Sean, James and Technical Support Team.

For the Negative review commenters

Domains Hosted:
    verdictnetworks.com --> Using private nameservers
    verdicsolutions.net --> Using Atech's nameservers

If you have no nice comments to say PM me or use the report button and have a moderator slap you for having your suspicisions.

For the guys looking for hosting

ATecHosting has re-assured me time and time again they are in the business for the long term. They also have great specials for the new guys bringing the monthly price to under $5.00.
    Automated, Secure & Low Cost cPanel Backups (on the cloud)
    For Users & Web Hosting Providers - User Backups

Great to see happy customers and with proof of uptime is great to see.

What made you pick them? and what plan did you pick?

Hope you have continued high level of service.

I am glad to see that you enjoy your services. Positive reviews do help quite a bit.

What made you pick them?
    Not sure how I came across them to be completely honest, But it was through a chat that got me to buy

what plan did you pick?
    V105 plan with the reseller add-on and a few dedicated IPs.

Cool!
    Well I really hope it stays all good for you.

Glad you have found the right host for you, and that you are happy with them. It's always nice to see a good review!

People that ask you to post/report your domain name (I've done it myself), are not always doing it to try to bash the review, it's in the forum rules that you need to post/report the domain hosted with them for verification, so as to confirm it's a valid review (whether it's a good or bad review). If the op does not supply a domain for verification after a certain period the forum mods with delete the review, which would be a shame if it was a valid review (like yours).

I am glad you have found a good host, and hope everything continues this way in the future.
    Last edited by EU Hosting Talk; 07-13-2009 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Typo

Hello Joshua

Thanks for your kind remarks, We do apologise for the slow response to ticket #1 there was not admins online at that time and we have worked on that and now have them online 24/7.

We do strive hard to make our customers happy and during our transformations over the last few months we have taken the time to put that bit more effort into our response times to customers aswell as boosting the site with much needed and required information about our services and plans.

We do hope to improve our services for the future, And we do apologise for not being up and running 24/7 with our Online Sales though we do guarantee 24/7 support for technical issues.

We thank you for your kind words and honesty Joshua and well look forward to assisting you in the future of your hosting with atechosting.

Sean
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

Always great to see the positive reviews. Glad to see you happy with your host.
    Thanks for the review.
    Support Facility | 24/7 web hosting technical support services
    Technical support | Server management | Data migration

Technical Articles

Nice to hear positive reviews: it's always good to see a glad customer.
    What about these support tickets you have mentioned? maybe first ticket was about some big problem?

maybe first ticket was about some big problem?
    Nah not a big problem, just techs busy or on lunch break.

I believe and going back through memory this was a SSL related issue. Going back on records this seems to be the 1st ticket that took a while to be resolved but was resolved in a timely matter.

I do apologise for the big delay at this time, We are proud of the responses to all the other tickets that were answered in good time. We do try our best to have these tickets answered at the earliest convenience to the customer and we will hopefully continue this quick response time today and everyday into the future.

If you have any issues or concerns do not hestitate to contact back.

Thanks
    Sean
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

Thanks for your sharing mate. Nice to see positive reviews on providers. Hope your experience stays the same through out. Keep us updated again.

Thank you for your review sounds pretty good so far nice to hear something positive on these forums for once.