Exclamation The Best Way To Boost PR & SE Results?

I know that the biggest key to improving SE results is backlinks.

But what are the best links and are there any other ways to boost SE results and Google's PR, other than building backlinks.

I have already optimized all my web pages with 1 keyword each and I am getting pretty good traffic 30 to 50 visitors per day from the SE's, but I need a higher placement in the results to really boost my traffic.

Any ideas are welcome.
    We Bring Good Things to Life!
    www.pctank.co.uk
    - Web Design - Search Engine Optimization - Graphic Design -

Hi.
    As we all know that the more back links you have the higher your PR will be, if you can get more back links then you can easily get higher PR. Below are some method of back links.

1) Offer free, original, and quality content on your site, as content is the most important base for large traffic.
    2) Advertise your website in Google or other high traffic webs. It costs you some money, but is really an effective way.
    3) Get more external links which will bring you much traffic.
    4) Exchanging advertising or links which will also bring you much traffic.

Hope they will be helpful.

If you're focus is traffic then you must submit your links on social media and networking sites. Build communities there and I'm sure you will get much traffic. But if you focus is rankings then I suggest you post your link on high PR do follow blogs and social bookmarking sites.
    Easy Website Builder | Build Website Fast and Easy.
    Low Acid Coffee that has the bold flavor you love, but doesn’t give you heartburn or cause stomach problems.

The important thing to note is that many quality links could be found which do not have any PR scores because low PR sites can be found at the top of the Google listings many times. The relevancy of the links and the way they have been created are all very important points to mentioned in this regard and other things like the websites ages and the anchors uses all matter.

It also depend on the age of site. Quality back links and good contents matters a lot..
    SUPPORT FACILITY | 24/7 TECH SUPPORT
    SERVER MANAGEMENT | WEB HOSTING SUPPORT | WP EXPERTS

Building quality backlinks is one of the method. Other than that, you should also look into adding quality contents which will go along as you increase the number of backlinks that you have.

Unique content is also important factor. And no doubt that backlink from the relevant websites is like juice for the Google crawler.
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Servers
    KeserHosting.Com

You can make more blog and connect it to your website to rank back list

I think fresh and original contents on pages are also important for a higher PR and SERP besides quality relative backlinks. Also, a well-done inner link system would help your ranking.
    Men, women and kids air jordan shoes,
    air jordan fusion shoes shop online.

Use longtail keywords in title to get organic traffic.This way you will get good traffic in small amount of time.
    Then build backlinks using you targeted keywords as anchor text.