movie listing software

I need to find some kind of movie listing software, something like fandango or other movies sites where you can see reviews of the movies and preview trailers.

Now I have searched and come up empty, so I'm hoping someone else knows where I can find this kind of software, if there is a joomla or drupal plug in that does this please point me to it. or even a stand alone software.

I'm turning a movie site I have into a more functional site and I'm trying to find the correct software to do that.

if this type of software is present right now,then i think this could be so helpful for the movie's fans,Peoples love to watch movies and if they can read the review of movie firstly then nothing better than this.
    Last edited by bear; 01-06-2011 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBizDev View Post
    I need to find some kind of movie listing software, something like fandango or other movies sites where you can see reviews of the movies and preview trailers.

Now I have searched and come up empty, so I'm hoping someone else knows where I can find this kind of software, if there is a joomla or drupal plug in that does this please point me to it. or even a stand alone software.

I'm turning a movie site I have into a more functional site and I'm trying to find the correct software to do that.

What i think you are referring to is a script called VidiScript. For this to work though you need to have FFMPeg on your server. Most of the time it is installed through Softaculous.

movie listing software

The best movie listing software is All My Movies 4.5 and there are more lists of softwares free or paid.

Quote Originally Posted by leons0133 View Post
    The best movie listing software is All My Movies 4.5 and there are more lists of softwares free or paid.
    Ha, the movie listing software is really wonderful, thanks for your sharing!