Domain Name Reseller?

Hello,
    I am looking to offer my clients their own domain control panel so they can change their own DNS settings but the only way I have found to do this is with the likes of eNom where I have to add a minimum deposit.

Does anyone know of a reseller program I can use that I can just buy domains for my clients and allow them to login and edit the DNS settings.

Thanks

eNom is your best bet. Get past the minimum deposit and you will be fine. In my opinion, eNom far exceeds the competition.

That's the problem for me, the miniumum deposit... I'm only a small company at the moment and there's no way I want to plough $100+ in to a reseller account to just sit there for ages :l

Quote Originally Posted by eVaske View Post
    That's the problem for me, the miniumum deposit... I'm only a small company at the moment and there's no way I want to plough $100+ in to a reseller account to just sit there for ages :l
    Is your business really not worth investing $100 into ?
    If not, don't invest 10 hours of your time into it, you as an individual must be worth $10 per hour minimum.

eNom is your best bet. Get past the minimum deposit and you will be fine. In my opinion, eNom far exceeds the competition.
    Sounds like a social answer, I mean, are really conviced it is the best choice because you have tried others?
    I am trying to choose a domain reseller, but they all ask for a deposit. Is that deposit a fee or money you will be able to use for registering and renewing accounts?
    I manage about 30 domains and get a 10-15 more every year, what's my best choice.
    Thanks

I have found http://dotstrar.com/

They seem reasonably priced. Your customers get a login etc and they don't ask for a minimum fee

hexonet.net has a minumum of $25
    Many tld's available.

They're more expensive

Try resellerclub.com. They are having the best rates in he industries.

YES resellerclub.com is best

Try eNom domain reseller or resellerclub. Those are the best domain resellers you can get on the market.

If you are a host, you should have a billing system - I recommend WHMCS, since they come with either a free eNom reseller or a free ResellerClub account. But that's only if you purchase via WHMCS directly.
    bikster.com - Quality Hosting. Affordable Prices.
    Providing premium quality shared and reseller cPanel/WHM hosting at low prices!
    Reseller cPanel/WHM hosting solutions that you can afford

I don't like the pricing for resellerclub at all. For the first slab, your domains are $9.49/year and the last slab its $2999 when you can get that pricing at netearthone for the second tier for free. netearthone.com has better pricing than resellerclub and dotstrar. You just have to find the egg on the reseller page of netearthone.com in order to get better pricing(tier2). You have no minimum deposit as well.

Go with NetEarth One. Deposit a sum (as long as it is sufficient) of money in, and you are ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by rlshosting View Post
    I don't like the pricing for resellerclub at all. For the first slab, your domains are $9.49/year and the last slab its $2999 when you can get that pricing at netearthone for the second tier for free. netearthone.com has better pricing than resellerclub and dotstrar. You just have to find the egg on the reseller page of netearthone.com in order to get better pricing(tier2). You have no minimum deposit as well.
    Where's this egg?

Nevermind, cheated a bit by using the source code =D

Where's this egg?
    Do it the short way.
    Claim your free upgrade to our $400 tier (Tier 2) by sending an email to promo@netearthone.com with subject: I won TicTacToe! Include your reseller ID in the email to receive your free upgrade.

Ye, I have that
    Waiting for them to activate...

I will ask chris to change it as its going too easy

I would check Tucows OpenSRS reseller program, too.

what do you think of godaddy's offerings?

despite gd is #1 in reg numbers, i don't trust them and prefer either enom and tucows.