Thread: Kinohost

Kinohost

Does anyone have experience with Kinohost? It came highly recommended and I was told that the uptime and support is great, but I'm a little hesitant when the plans are this cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Becksabec View Post
    Does anyone have experience with Kinohost? It came highly recommended and I was told that the uptime and support is great, but I'm a little hesitant when the plans are this cheap.

Cant say i heard of them, but there are millions of hosting companies out there, so im sure if you do a seach on wht or on google try and find out more about them you sure will find out what people have to say, other then that prices can vary from company to company, usually too low a price is just to catch clients and make cash / clients fast , but not all times, some host's start out with such good servers and specs that they can actually provide decent specs for low cost, others sometimes cant, so prices being low dont always mean anything, do some research id recomend
    http://www.caperhosting.net - web/shells/ircd/shoutcast hosting!
    Live Chat sales/support on website
    WHMCS billing system and client login
    CaperHosting.net We care about everyone!

Haven't really heard of this company before. However, it does seem like they've been around since 2007 (domain name wise).

Haven't heard of them either and couldn't find any reviews here or on google

I have never heard of them, Especially on a Webhosting Board such as this. Maybe you should give them a shot if you really do like them and if it is that irresistable then heck why not?

Caution and a word of advice, Always do research and do not always take the 1st recommendation.

Sean
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

Like above guys, i have not heard of them. It's probably a new company or not well known.

Seems to be a few errors on their page, Live chat does not seem to work and getting internal server errors
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

You should get in contact with their sales team, check out response times etc. Just because there's no reviews doesn't mean it will be bad or the service is poor

Quote Originally Posted by Becksabec View Post
    Does anyone have experience with Kinohost?
    Honestly speaking, I have never heard of them.
    It came highly recommended and I was told that the uptime and support is great,
    Where or from whom did you get that recommendation. That is important.
    but I'm a little hesitant when the plans are this cheap.
    The decision is up to you. But make sure to do a research if you plan to use them.

I know them. The owner is a poster here: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...light=kinohost

The owner looks like he doesn't know how to manage a server. He doesn't even know how to check his server logs.
    All things work together for the good of those who love God - Romans 8:28

Never heard of them. Search for kinohost reviews on Google, or try to contact one of their clients.

Can't say I've heard of them either. If you trust the person who recommended them to you then by all means give them a shot. Make sure you ask them about their money-back guarantee or refund policy in case things dont work out.