I am 5 years experienced in Webhosting technical support. I am from India and is familiar with all commonly used control panels. I am looking for a full time dedicated tech seat with any of the Hosting Companies/Datacenters:

Web Servers :- Linux
===============

Have good knowledge with Apache 1.3 and apache 2.2 versions, litespeed, lighttpd.

Learned common language interfaces support mod_perl, mod_python, Tcl, and PHP.Also have an overview about the sample of other features include SSL and TLS support.

Also have knowledge in proxy module, a URL rewriter (also known as a rewrite engine, implemented under mod_rewrite), custom log files (mod_log_config), and filtering support (mod_include and mod_ext_filter)alongside Linux, MySQL, and the PHP/Perl/Python programming languages.

windows:-
=======

IIS 6
-----

Have expertise in the below points:-

Backing Up and Restoring IIS Servers
IIS Metabase Registry
Start / Stop IIS related services using NET START/STOP
Using Windows Security with IIS and SQL Server 2000
SecureIIS Application Firewall

MAIL SERVERS:-
==============

Exim:-
-------

Have a good idea about exim configuration files /etc/exim.conf.
Have sharp Troubleshooting knowledge to solve if a mail doesn't work properly.
Have good idea about the built in scripts of exim in Cpanel.

Sendmail:-
---------

Knowledge about the configuration file for sendmail.

Qmail:-
--------

Knowledge about the configuration file of Qmail located at /var/qmail/control
Have good knowledge about the scripts located at /var/qmail/bin

Database:-
=======

Mysql:-
--------

Worked with mysql to create,delete,updated database and add privileges from backend.
Have good knowledge in optimization of mysql according to the requirements.
I am good in restoration and in taking mysqldump of the database and tables.
Modifications of database entries are also can be taken care.

MsSql:-

I have good exposure with MsSql also.

Pgsql:
------

I have good knowledge in Pgsql administration and optimization as well.

Firewalls:-
=======

Iptables,csf,apf,kiss firewall
------------------------------

Have good knowledge in configuring iptables and adding and deleting a rule in it.
Also know how to install apf in linux servers and the configurations of rules in apf.
Worked with csf firewall to configure the rule.

IPSEC , Windows Firewall,Juniper Netscreen
----------------------------------------------

Have a good knowledge in configuring rules in IPSEC and hardware firewall Juniper Netscreen.

Webhosting Control Panels:-
=====================

Cpanel:-Worked for the past 4 years in CPanel and know all the troubleshooting techniques and scripts in Cpanel and confident to solve
all the issues and bugs.

Plesk :- Have 3 years experience in Plesk and have enough skill to solve the issues in Plesk related servers.

Direct Admin : - 2 years expertise in DirectAdmin and its applications.

Ensim:- Have 1 year experience in this field and can solve the issues easily.

VPS virtuozzo :- Worked for 2 years in VPS technology and have good knowledge about this.

HSPC,WHMCS,HyperVM/lxadmin:--Worked with these billing control panels which had direct integration with VPS for more than 3 years.Have a good idea to solve the most of the complex issues.

Hsphere :- I have also exposure to Hsphere control panel.

DNS Servers:-
===========

Bind DNS Server
------------------

Had good experience in configuring the zone files and the named files to create DNS record for a domains in BIND.

Microsoft DNS Server :
------------------------

Had good experience in configuring the zone files and the named files to create DNS record for a domains.

Platforms:-
=========

Linux (RedHat,Debian,Fedora,CentOS,FreeBSD,VPS) and Windows 2003

Programming Languages:-
===================

Bash Scripting,C,C++,basic php debugging

I am also good at server optimizing and management. I am expert in server security and auditing and is familiar with almost all latest tweaks applied for securing the server to optimal. I can do installation and configuration/integrations of different applications like Billing system, monitoring tools like Nagios.

If you are interested in my profile, do contact me I can send you my detailed resume.

NOTE:
==================

1.Availability: I am willing to work in any shift. I prefer working 5 days a week from Monday to Friday and 8 hrs/ day.

2.Resources: I have a good internet connection and also power backup.

3. For different support plans, please do contact me directly. I am ready to work as dedicated tech,semi-dedicated, per server, per ticket plans.
===================

My contact details:
===============

Email: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]
Yahoo: tech2server