Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 135360616263
Results 1,551 to 1,564 of 1564
    Hello. New customer here. I just signed up for the Unlimited Pro plan. I applied the current promotion coupon "5JW0EJ5VCG" and was still charged $30 for new hosting and domain registration w/ SSH & ID protection. I was expecting 50% off? Did I misunderstand how the coupon works? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqxea View Post
    Hello. New customer here. I just signed up for the Unlimited Pro plan. I applied the current promotion coupon "5JW0EJ5VCG" and was still charged $30 for new hosting and domain registration w/ SSH & ID protection. I was expecting 50% off? Did I misunderstand how the coupon works? Thanks.
    Did you do a year term? It requires a year term, please shoot us an email via our ticketing system and we'll get it sorted out!
    StableHost .:. Unlimited web hosting done right. Experience the unlimited difference.
    PingThat .:. Is your website down? Find out now with our QuickChecker technology.

I did do a year term. I sent an email to billing a couple of hours ago.

I did do a year term. I sent an email to billing a couple of hours ago.
    Edit: Wait, maybe I didn't. I signed up for a new domain as well and I guess that was for a year. So am I going to be billed 8.95/mo. vs. paying for a full year at half price 8.95 x 12 = 107.40 / 2 = 53.70/yr? Is that how the promo works?

Edit: Wait, maybe I didn't. I signed up for a new domain as well and I guess that was for a year. So am I going to be billed 8.95/mo. vs. paying for a full year at half price 8.95 x 12 = 107.40 / 2 = 53.70/yr? Is that how the promo works?
    What is your ticket number? We'll communicate through the ticket.
    StableHost .:. Unlimited web hosting done right. Experience the unlimited difference.
    PingThat .:. Is your website down? Find out now with our QuickChecker technology.

Quote Originally Posted by stablehost View Post
    What is your ticket number? We'll communicate through the ticket.
    103815. Thanks. Sorry for the confusion.

103815. Thanks. Sorry for the confusion.
    We responded to that ticket several hours ago asking how we could help - as your email was blank. Please respond back and we'll help out!

lol, sorry. I swear I typed something. Just installed Windows 10 and am using the default mail app. Maybe we found a bug. I'll resend it.

The offer doesn't say it but apparently doesn't work on 1 month:
    "Coupon Code: 5JW0EJ5VCG - 50% off any shared hosting plan for the life of your account"

I am looking around hoping to try before i buy (a year or more) -- e.g. Hostgator has a 1 cent for the first month... so i'm trying that one out.

I also noticed there is a $2.50 fee to turn on SSH; i don't like that :-(

So if you can help me out, i would like to try your service. i don't mind paying a couple of dollars but 9 + 2.50 is too much just for speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by ebeighe View Post
    The offer doesn't say it but apparently doesn't work on 1 month:
    "Coupon Code: 5JW0EJ5VCG - 50% off any shared hosting plan for the life of your account"

I am looking around hoping to try before i buy (a year or more) -- e.g. Hostgator has a 1 cent for the first month... so i'm trying that one out.

I also noticed there is a $2.50 fee to turn on SSH; i don't like that :-(

So if you can help me out, i would like to try your service. i don't mind paying a couple of dollars but 9 + 2.50 is too much just for speculation.
    Hi - you need to purchase atleast a year term in order to get the recurring discount - sorry about that!

Thanks.
    so then i have a question about features.
    My current host offers Installatron. I have grown quite fond of the features that installatron offers with regard to making automated backups of my wordpress installation.

I see you use softaculous (right?).

Has Stablehost enabled these backup/restore features in softaculous?:
    "NOTE : Automated Backups option will not be available to you if your admin has disabled Backups/Restore on the server"
    (i couldn't post the link; google softaculous backup restore).

Move my website

I want to move my site to your hosting.. need assistance

any chance of providing migration?

the coupon code 5JW0EJ5VCG still valid?

15. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 135360616263