Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 125259606162
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 1550
    Quote Originally Posted by domabozo View Post
    hi , why dont you offer a valid code for enterprise as well as shared ?
    Hello!

I'm happy to inform you we now offer the same promotion on our new enterprise plan - https://www.stablehost.com/enterprise.php
    StableHost .:. Unlimited web hosting done right. Experience the unlimited difference.
    PingThat .:. Is your website down? Find out now with our QuickChecker technology.

Your last offer seems very great!

The policy is a little strange: "You are not allowed to upload backups of your computer, we are NOT a backup provider." (unlimited-policy.php)
    I hope I can upload the backups of site I want to add in my hosting account??

During the weekend, do you answer to sales@stablehost.com, sometimes company don't have sales department opened during the weekend.

Martin W.

Quote Originally Posted by martinw View Post
    Your last offer seems very great!

The policy is a little strange: "You are not allowed to upload backups of your computer, we are NOT a backup provider." (unlimited-policy.php)
    I hope I can upload the backups of site I want to add in my hosting account??

During the weekend, do you answer to sale@stablehost.com, sometimes company don't have sale department open during the weekend.

Martin W.
    HI Martin - we do have sales, 7 days a week. We do not provide any backups to be stored on our servers, this is pretty standard across every web hosting company. Sorry about that. The disk space is only for your website data.
    StableHost .:. Unlimited web hosting done right. Experience the unlimited difference.
    PingThat .:. Is your website down? Find out now with our QuickChecker technology.

Thanks for your answer but I think you did'nt really catch the question:

2 cases:
    1 /If I use WHM backups system, backups will be created on the disk before eventually sent to a backup services. You allow the use of the whm backup system? I can send the files elsewhere but I need to use the backup system of cpanel, is it possible?
    (it's written we have cpanel on the account, is it cpanel + whm?)

2/ If I have websites I want to transfert to your servers, I need to upload the backups files which comes from the old servers to install the sites through Cpanel? Is it possible?

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by martinw View Post
    Thanks for your answer but I think you did'nt really catch the question:

2 cases:
    1 /If I use WHM backups system, backups will be created on the disk before eventually sent to a backup services. You allow the use of the whm backup system? I can send the files elsewhere but I need to use the backup system of cpanel, is it possible?
    (it's written we have cpanel on the account, is it cpanel + whm?)

2/ If I have websites I want to transfert to your servers, I need to upload the backups files which comes from the old servers to install the sites through Cpanel? Is it possible?

Martin
    WHM only comes with reseller accounts, you can backup your account via cPanel and download that backup if you want to store your own backups.

If you want to transfer to us, we can do that, as long as it's just a single file - we can't merge multiple cPanel accounts into one.

I've been with these guys for a while now, had a few packages with them. They're so reliable and their support is super friendly, and tech support is actually 24/7 like they promise which is super useful since I'm in the UK.

Tasty new plans

I'm thinking about signing up, I need one to build my startup website, would the cheapest plan be enough?

I see stablehost open new plan Unlimited
    Upnoc Network Since 2008

The starter plan is the exact same as our professional, the only difference is one domain vs unlimited.

You can always upgrade if you need more than one domain.

Thanks!

i have submitted a ticket(about 2hrs ago) and still i haven't got any reply. I have some queries-
    1. will there be any refund available if i cancel the hosting package after 7 months(suppose i have purchased it for 1 yr).?
    2. is there any option to install wordpress in just one click(script installer), or i have to manually install it?
    3. I have tested all the locations but still i am confused,what to opt for?- Phoenix,chicago and amsterdam.
    I have done the speed test,downloaded 10MB file but can't find the difference in the speed .
    I am in india and want to target my traffic globally,(i am starting a blog).
    PLEASE suggest a good location for the server.

3 hours passed and no reply for the tickets which i have submitted to stablehost.I would have even purchased it in the last three hours,if your team would have replied.

Quote Originally Posted by rahulkum View Post
    3 hours passed and no reply for the tickets which i have submitted to stablehost.I would have even purchased it in the last three hours,if your team would have replied.
    Hello, please note that our sales hours are 9AM-5PM MST. https://www.stablehost.com/contact.php

You can put in a ticket and we'll get to it during their hours, or feel free to give us a call and we'll be happy to assist.

Hello !

interested in your service.. and probably will buy enterprise plan but i want to start with enterprise plan with 6month service and i'll upgrade to annual plan if i'll be satisfied with the service.. but coupon code isn't working with 6 month plan,

2- what's the I/O limit, Max PHP Processes, MySQL Connections,Total Processes, Memory (ram ) for enterprise plan

3- what do you mean by 2 full CPU Cores, ( if you can explain )

4- as per your shared hosting plan, it's suitable for ~215,000 monthly visitors, how much visitors your enterprise plan can handle..?

5- what if i'll start with shared hosting pro plan for 6 months (with coupon code ) , and in case i want to upgrade to enterprise plan will you provide me coupon code or will you charge any other upgrade fee for that ?

6- what will be the best location out of 3 for indian traffic

will love to hear from you and i hope we can have a deal and you'll turned out to be a good choice for me

Thanx

Regards-
    Trendsbuz

Hello!

>interested in your service.. and probably will buy enterprise plan but i want to start with enterprise plan with 6month service and i'll upgrade to >annual plan if i'll be satisfied with the service.. but coupon code isn't working with 6 month plan,

The coupon requires atleast a one year term, sorry for the confusion!

> 2- what's the I/O limit, Max PHP Processes, MySQL Connections,Total Processes, Memory (ram ) for enterprise plan

https://billing.stablehost.com/knowl...ce-Limits.html

>> 3- what do you mean by 2 full CPU Cores, ( if you can explain )

Your account is allocated to 2 full CPU cores of resources. There's 24 CPU cores on a server.

>> 4- as per your shared hosting plan, it's suitable for ~215,000 monthly visitors, how much visitors your enterprise plan can handle..?

It should be able to handle double that as the resources are double, however each website is different - it depends on plugins and the type of content you are hosting.

>>5- what if i'll start with shared hosting pro plan for 6 months (with coupon code ) , and in case i want to upgrade to enterprise plan will you >>
    >>provide me coupon code or will you charge any other upgrade fee for that ?

You can upgrade mid-term, as long as the coupon is recurring, the upgrade will follow.

>> 6- what will be the best location out of 3 for indian traffic

It depends on your visitors, please test them out at https://www.stablehost.com/network.php

Hello !

thanx for your quick response..

so in case i'll buy 1 year plan of pro shared hosting ( with coupon code ) and after 6 months if i want to upgrade to enterprise plan , the coupon will work ? and it will work on renewal as well

2- (4.32 minutes of downtime per month) for enterprise plan...? em sure you'll deliver almost 100% uptime.. but in case if you'll miss your own standard in any case in a particular month, will you give extra month of service..?

i'll order pro hosting for now , will see how your service turned to be for my website..

Hi,

>>so in case i'll buy 1 year plan of pro shared hosting ( with coupon code ) and after 6 months if i want to upgrade to enterprise plan , the coupon >>will work ? and it will work on renewal as well

We have a lot of coupons on the Internet. As long as your coupon is a recurring coupon, it'll work for future upgrades, as long as it's within the same product group. For example, you can't move from shared hosting to reseller hosting and still have the same discount.

>>2- (4.32 minutes of downtime per month) for enterprise plan...? em sure you'll deliver almost 100% uptime.. but in case if you'll miss your own >>standard in any case in a particular month, will you give extra month of service..?

Please see our SLA at https://billing.stablehost.com/knowl...LA-Policy.html

Quote Originally Posted by stablehost View Post
    Hi,

>>so in case i'll buy 1 year plan of pro shared hosting ( with coupon code ) and after 6 months if i want to upgrade to enterprise plan , the coupon >>will work ? and it will work on renewal as well

We have a lot of coupons on the Internet. As long as your coupon is a recurring coupon, it'll work for future upgrades, as long as it's within the same product group. For example, you can't move from shared hosting to reseller hosting and still have the same discount.

>>2- (4.32 minutes of downtime per month) for enterprise plan...? em sure you'll deliver almost 100% uptime.. but in case if you'll miss your own >>standard in any case in a particular month, will you give extra month of service..?

Please see our SLA at https://billing.stablehost.com/knowl...LA-Policy.html
    Hello !

thank you again for quick response..

everything looks fine but the upgrade process is bit tricky because of different product cateogry , i don't have enough traffic right now so i don't want to overspend for my need on enterprise plan but as you said, i'll loose my coupon i'll upgrade from pro shared hosting to enterprise hosting , so i don't want to spend double amount for the same service everyone else is enjoying @ half price..

but still thank you...hope we can have a deal looking forward

50 percent discount coupon not working?

I am getting this message for both of my cards.

The following errors occurred:

The credit card details you entered were declined. Please try a different card or contact support.

Can you please look into it.

Hello, I'm a happy SH customer and now I have a Shared Hosting Plan with unlimited addon domains with only 1GB space from your old plans, with a -25% WHT Recurring Discount and 6 months renewal periods. I'm paying $17,77 for 6 months period and I have to renew in a few days, but 1GB space is very low space. I'm interested in upgrade my hosting plan to "Unlimited Pro". Is this posible? How much would be for a 6months renew period? Thanks in advance.

I've been using this host for a month now, no problem.

Can I register a new account?

Hi guys,

Its been more than 8 months since I have been using your services and I can say that I am a very satisfied customer. I have some questions:

1) I am looking to register a new account with you. Can I register a new account from different email id if I am already stablehost customer? The reason being I develop many websites for my own use and soon I am going to start a web development company. So, I won't want to host all my websites from one account. It would be like too many eggs in one basket.

2) For a normal WordPress website/blog, roughly how much traffic stablehost basic, plus and stable can handle? I know its not easy to give an estimate, but still on a rough scale for a website using only required plugins.

3) What is the difference between your new Starter and Pro hosting plans? Edit: Just seen this, please answer the rest. If you can, please estimate traffic scale for new plans.

Thanks

Do you guys offer any promotion for 1 year sign ups like free dedicated ip, ssl, or transfer /register domain?

I remember using SH for about 3 months. Good staff overall

Signed up for a Pro account today. Redirected nameservers. Went to login and couldn't. Thought maybe I wrote the password in wrong, so tried several variations with no luck.

Called the number on the website. Talked to Jim. Said he was in a field office and couldn't help me. REALLY? The main number goes to a field office?

Jim told me to send an email to sales. I did. Meanwhile, I initiated a 'lost password' process on their website. Webpage said to look in my email for instructions on what to do next.

Waited over an hour. NO EMAIL! Shouldn't that be automated? WTF.

Waited another hour. Still no email from either sales or password reset.

Called the main number again. Recording says the office is closed.

They took my money fast enough, but no support what-so-ever!

I'd like to cancel my order and get my money back, but can't figure out how to do it.

26. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 125259606162